I am also considering to get the PC V for my SV, yet few things to straight up first.
1) The O2 sensor must be disconnected, right? So the ECU does not adjust, what is PC trying to change.
2) The TRE must be applied, so there is no restriction for 1st/2nd gear, right? Aka, the stock must ECU use only 1 solid map all the time and then let all the work to PC V?
3) On the other hand, when you use GPS sensor output (before TRE), you can eventually work with different fuel maps for each gear on PC V, right?
4) Go with auto-tune or spend the money for the dyno? Also anyone knows, if the auto-tune O2 sensor will fit into the standard SV port bung? I am more leaned to auto-tune, as I like to sniff around, do the stuff by myself + I would like to have a normal touring/fuel ecconomy map as well as a sharp racing/sporty one.
5) Is it possible to use PC V analog input for MAP sensor and make the tuning based on MAP? Or the PC V PTI would be required to do that?
Thanks for any info