It sooooo damn nice out Gemany today!!! - SV1000 Portal  
Suzuki SV1000s / SV1000

Go Back   SV1000 Portal > General SV stuff > SV1000 discussion

Old 25th March 2012, 06:10 PM
L-Plate Rider
 ♂
United States
Bike: 2005 SV1000S
Talking It sooooo damn nice out Gemany today!!!

It sooooo damn nice out today!!! I went to the grocery store a little bit ago, I ended up riding 60K in the opposite direction lol. Nothing like 120K ride to the grocery store that is only 1K away, lol. Damn, I forgot to get a bag of ice, I guess I need to make another run to the store
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Cuddly. But hard, like.
 ♂
England
Surrey, UK
Bike: Multistrada & Sprint 1050
Not jealous. Much.
Old 25th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Chillaxing
 ♀
France
In the next valley over
Bike: sv1000s stealth
Awards Showcase
Spam Fighter: Spam Fighter for those members who identify over 10 spammers who dare grace our forum! - Issue reason: Spam fighting queen! International Rescue: For providing aid and succour to a fellow SVer in distress on foreign shores. - Issue reason: for helping rescue Mr Rose Helping Hand: For helping site members and sharing mechanical expertise IN PERSON. - Issue reason: Kilo in his hour of need International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason:  Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason:  Discount Chief: For those who have negotiated a site discount - Issue reason:  Portal Vet: This is awarded to those people that we think are veterans of the forums. Those who have been here for a long time, built a raport with members and stayed active. - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 7
Glorious here today, too, but we passed on a ride. Went to a local market, bought cheeses, olives, saussice and french bread, and a very pleasant Rosť, and had a nice lunch on the terrace.....

Followed this evening by the first barbie on our new barbecue - butterflied leg of lamb, with spud salad and mixed salad...
yum!

http://www.bestbikingroads.com/show_....php?code=4422

www.coupdecoeur.co.uk
Old 25th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Cuddly. But hard, like.
 ♂
England
Surrey, UK
Bike: Multistrada & Sprint 1050
Lovely day here too, but the roads were chockablock with sunday drivers and speed cameras. Not worth the effort. I'm counting the days til I blast off across Germany and into the Czech republic in August. May have to have a weekend across the channel before then, just for giggles.
Old 25th March 2012, 08:33 PM
International dogsbody
 ♂
England
Belper, Derbyshire
Bike: Suzuki SV1000S K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by figaro View Post
Lovely day here too, but the roads were chockablock with sunday drivers and speed cameras. Not worth the effort. I'm counting the days til I blast off across Germany and into the Czech republic in August. May have to have a weekend across the channel before then, just for giggles.
Sundays are a pain here too. Too many DOFs out for a Sunday drive on the Peak District. Luckily I had my fix yesterday
Old 26th March 2012, 03:16 AM
Scooter boy
 ♂
United States
Anaheim CA
Bike: 2005 SV1000S Naked
Rainy and cold in Southern California today. Go figure.
Old 26th March 2012, 08:23 AM
53,500 miles and counting
 ♂
United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Bike: 114.6 bhp & 73.7 ft/lbs
Awards Showcase
International Rescue: For providing aid and succour to a fellow SVer in distress on foreign shores. - Issue reason: For Services to Portugal Track Day: For those attending a trackday on their SV - Issue reason: As promised :) Rideout Leader: for guiding all those who meet up around the specific routes - Issue reason: 07 meet Good Neighbor: For altruistically offering items to fellow members free, for postage only, for donation to site, for large discount, etc. - Issue reason: Fred Dibnah DVD and THE BOX Helping Hand: For helping site members and sharing mechanical expertise IN PERSON. - Issue reason: Have this on me Dumb Ass: For being a total Dumb Ass - Issue reason: For your brilliand efforts in varnishing the hall floor Wind-up Award: For those who wind-up other forum members - Issue reason:  International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason:  Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason:  Mod Monkey: For those who have done many standard mods or a very unique one to their SV. - Issue reason:  Portal Vet: This is awarded to those people that we think are veterans of the forums. Those who have been here for a long time, built a raport with members and stayed active. - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazPillion View Post
.. and a very pleasant Rosť.
Thankyou, your quite pleasant yourself Maz.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hjz0l19WIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_QbYOcoALM
Old 26th March 2012, 08:25 AM
53,500 miles and counting
 ♂
United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Bike: 114.6 bhp & 73.7 ft/lbs
Awards Showcase
International Rescue: For providing aid and succour to a fellow SVer in distress on foreign shores. - Issue reason: For Services to Portugal Track Day: For those attending a trackday on their SV - Issue reason: As promised :) Rideout Leader: for guiding all those who meet up around the specific routes - Issue reason: 07 meet Good Neighbor: For altruistically offering items to fellow members free, for postage only, for donation to site, for large discount, etc. - Issue reason: Fred Dibnah DVD and THE BOX Helping Hand: For helping site members and sharing mechanical expertise IN PERSON. - Issue reason: Have this on me Dumb Ass: For being a total Dumb Ass - Issue reason: For your brilliand efforts in varnishing the hall floor Wind-up Award: For those who wind-up other forum members - Issue reason:  International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason:  Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason:  Mod Monkey: For those who have done many standard mods or a very unique one to their SV. - Issue reason:  Portal Vet: This is awarded to those people that we think are veterans of the forums. Those who have been here for a long time, built a raport with members and stayed active. - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 11
After a warn week and a hot saturday, it was cold damp and misty first thing yesterday, I bloody froze going to kings lynn, never got above 11 degrees C all day, course today, monday, the suns out again.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hjz0l19WIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_QbYOcoALM