SV Portal Forums banner

It sooooo damn nice out Gemany today!!!

817 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  peterrose 
#1 ·
It sooooo damn nice out today!!! I went to the grocery store a little bit ago, I ended up riding 60K in the opposite direction lol. Nothing like 120K ride to the grocery store that is only 1K away, lol. Damn, I forgot to get a bag of ice, I guess I need to make another run to the store :)

#3 ·
Glorious here today, too, but we passed on a ride. Went to a local market, bought cheeses, olives, saussice and french bread, and a very pleasant Rosé, and had a nice lunch on the terrace.....

Followed this evening by the first barbie on our new barbecue - butterflied leg of lamb, with spud salad and mixed salad...
yum! :D

#4 ·
Lovely day here too, but the roads were chockablock with sunday drivers and speed cameras. Not worth the effort. I'm counting the days til I blast off across Germany and into the Czech republic in August. May have to have a weekend across the channel before then, just for giggles.

#8 ·
After a warn week and a hot saturday, it was cold damp and misty first thing yesterday, I bloody froze going to kings lynn, never got above 11 degrees C all day, course today, monday, the suns out again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.