Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 6th September 2010, 11:30 AM
The Original SV Explorer.
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Bike: Honda CBR Fireblade!
Awards Showcase
Mod Monkey: For those who have done many standard mods or a very unique one to their SV. - Issue reason: Multiple mods Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason: 2009 US rally International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason: Your American trip. 
Total Awards: 3
SOLD!!! SUZUKI GSXR 600 Yoshimura 8HR Race Replica.

Hey all,

Well up for sale is my Suzuki GSXR 600 Yoshimura 8HR Race Replica, K5 2005 on a 56 plate. 3990 dry miles. Full Service History, User's Manual, & Service/Warranty policy book plus all other paperwork. Yoshimura Red Paddock Stand bobbins, and a Datatool S4 Red Cat 1 Alarm/immobiliser with Certificate, colour coded seat cowl & pillion seat.

Bought from new as a collectors item, from Suzuki Performance Centre, the paint work was done by none other then Dream Machines Paintwork UK, and is a stunning example. 1 of only 2 bikes first done in this design on that year. 2 keys & 2 fobs present as is the Key No. tag, good tyres, and will come with a brand new MOT and road tax, which will be done when a deposit is secured. ALL the panels & the tank have had an ID number etched on the inside discretely, for added security! Dry miles only, and lovingly stored in a dust free work shop. Viewing highly recommended. Please get in touch via PM..

3699-00....or reasonable offer.

Reluctantly selling due to finances and just sitting around and could use the space i guess, rides like new, all the switches and ignition are still tight. Bike has never been thrashed although it is quick, nor has it been on a track, but it does make you smile from ear to ear. I do have some accessories available at present which are offered separately to the interested buyer:

1) Yoshimura of Japan road legal Tri-oval Race Can, with removable baffle & red anodized bolt caps, mint!

2) Evo-Tech Tail tidy..

3) 2 x Motrax long stork mini indicators..

4) 2 x Motrax short stork mini indicators..

5) Renntec pillion grab rail in satin black, Brand new!

6) Polished Harris exhaust hanger, with red anodized bolt caps..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 6th September 2010, 11:36 AM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
Mod Monkey: For those who have done many standard mods or a very unique one to their SV. - Issue reason: Multiple mods Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason: 2009 US rally International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason: Your American trip. 
Few more pictures.....
Old 11th April 2011, 06:19 PM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
...and few more!
Old 11th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Mmmm Kate
 ♂
United States
Los Angeles, California
Bike: 03 SV996R & 02 FZ1
Awards Showcase
Helping Hand: For helping site members and sharing mechanical expertise IN PERSON. - Issue reason: For helping Retro with his seating arrangements. Rideout Leader: for guiding all those who meet up around the specific routes - Issue reason: A #1 M/C tour guide Portal Vet: This is awarded to those people that we think are veterans of the forums. Those who have been here for a long time, built a raport with members and stayed active. - Issue reason: You're an old sod now. International Visitors Award: ...for those that have travelled abroad to meet up and ride with other members in a far off land - Issue reason: as requested :) Track Day: For those attending a trackday on their SV - Issue reason:  Discount Chief: For those who have negotiated a site discount - Issue reason:  Meet Freak Award: For those who regularly attend SV meets. - Issue reason:  Mod Monkey: For those who have done many standard mods or a very unique one to their SV. - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Can you come do another USA tour, but this time on that? Then I can buy it off you at the end of the tour. lol.

Great looking bike and glws.

"I don't have an English accent because this is what English sounds like when spoken properly" - James Carr

Scooters are for men who want to ride motorcycles, but prefer to feel the wind on their vaginas.
Old 11th April 2011, 06:33 PM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkey View Post
Can you come do another USA tour, but this time on that? Then I can buy it off you at the end of the tour. lol.

Great looking bike and glws.
Lol, thanks Mr M.

You know, i did consider it once for the tour, it is surprisingly comfortable and bloody quick! Don't want to let it go but.. have too.
Old 11th April 2011, 09:21 PM
Negative Relentless
 ♂
England
Crawley - West Sussex
Bike: SV1KS 2003 - White
Seen this bike in the flesh & it is 'Bad Ass' there simply aint no other way to describe it.

If only I had the cash

SV Error Codes:
Old 14th April 2011, 04:39 PM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
Thanks Steve,

No interest though???? Pehaps i'm advertising in the wrong place? I done the usual and put her back to complete OEM, maybe that was wrong?

Where ever you look others have their K5 2005 GSXR's up for loads of money! All more miles then mine, although they have a few accessories fitted i.e Can, tail tidy, indicators, so its weighing up the most important?!

Whats peoples thoughts here, sensible comments, feedback welcomed on prices and where perhaps to advertise it?
Old 15th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Fair weather rider
 ♂
United States
Austin Texas
Bike: 2003 sv1000s
I'm sry to hear bro, that is a BEAUTIFUL bike!
Old 18th April 2011, 12:46 PM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprydo12 View Post
I'm sry to hear bro, that is a BEAUTIFUL bike!
Thanks blue, yeah market is all FUBAR... Seems more folk love it over there then over here, suzukichic said it would sell in a heart beat over there when she saw it.
Old 22nd April 2011, 05:06 PM
 ♂
England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Awards Showcase
Bike Sold!!!!
Old 25th February 2012, 06:34 PM
L-Plate Rider
 ♂
United Kingdom
Bike: Gsxr 600 k5
Hi torchwood

I'm now looking at buying your bike as I saw it in a dealers today.

If you get this could you pm me your email address so I can ask you a few questions?

Cheers
Old 27th February 2012, 08:18 PM
L-Plate Rider
 ♂
United Kingdom
Bike: Gsxr 600 k5
Do you still have the tail tidy and renntec pillion handle?