SV Portal Forums banner

My SFV650

7K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  sajid 
#1 ·
I haven't posted any pics of the bike as she stands now.

Still so much I want to do.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Not really. Not much to tell. I made a radiater grill because i thought £40 was a little expensive. It cost me £14.00. I got Motografix tank pad and i've painted a few things on the bike as well as cutting the side panels on the side of the bike.

There's a few more things avaible to get for the bike. Pyramid Plastics are bringing out a nice belly pan as well as hugger and seat cowl. I've seen a couple of nice screens too.

Next project will be to get the footrest hangers powder coated.

#9 ·
Oh but it is avaible over there. There's a few of you lot over there how have them. There is a Gladius forum on SVrider.

No tail tidy`s available yet ? Oh , and it`s still not too late to come with us tomorrow !
Evotech as well as R&G do one but i'm saving my pennis up to get one. Don't know which. All thought thinking about it i do like the R&G one.

#15 ·
A few more.

Lastest mods include,

Chewys S/S bolt kit through out.
SV650 Brake & Clutch levers.
Sprocket cover painted Black as well as head light covers and swing arm cover plates.
Custom made frame plates.
Grommets to hide unsightly holes in the frame.
Fender extender.
Osram Silverstar headlight bulb.
Custom made SFV650 stickers.
New oil cap.

Update.

Homemade rad grill.
Renthal ultra low handlebars.
Footrest's and footrest hangers powdercoated black.
New Koso mirrors.

Attachments

#17 ·
The original SV650 didn't have or need one, and I suspect they only stuck one on there in '03(?) for "style".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.