Promoting the forum - A4 poster, A5 Flyer and 'business' cards - Page 3 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 4th October 2004, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
You're welcome!

Preview images on page one......the scnned images don't do the cards credit: download the docs above and print them (...you can add something like "Presented by 'forum nic' " along the bottom)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 4th October 2004, 01:56 PM
A Nomad

♂ United Kingdom
Wherever I lay my helmet
Thumbs up

Well done Andy :supsmiley

Just printed one off to put on the noticeboard at work

svvmax

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 4th October 2004, 04:48 PM
Back to Basics

♂ Canada
The Hammer
Thumbs up

Good stuffy Andy. I'll post links in the SVRider.com forum as well. I think that will stir up some shit, but then again, who cares.

jv

2001 Honda CB750 Nighthawk. Black as the Ace of Spades.

post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 4th October 2004, 10:03 PM

Well I will print a few up tonight and leave them at my local haunts. Very nice. Glad this thread got some action and into my radar.. Haven't seen it before..

Ever thought of contacting Suzuki and seeing if you can get a link off of their site? Worth a try...
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 5th October 2004, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Ever thought of contacting Suzuki and seeing if you can get a link off of their site? Worth a try...
...would be nice but I think we are probably better off keeping our independance!..I think Suzuki would have some specific requirements of us.

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 5th October 2004, 11:54 AM
A Nomad

♂ United Kingdom
Wherever I lay my helmet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw
...would be nice but I think we are probably better off keeping our independance!..I think Suzuki would have some specific requirements of us.

Yeah, like 'taboo' subjects being eliminated, such as, 'the knock'

svvmax

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 5th October 2004, 01:05 PM

Well I am not saying that we give up our Independance, but still might get a link. I know some of the suzuki shop mechanics know about the Volusia Owner's League and the topics like no grease on the rear drive, etc, so regardless of whether they like it or not, groups like us exists and it is probably in their best interest to foster relations than to isolate.

Who knows. Couldn't hurt
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 5th October 2004, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
You're right!..............I'll give it a go then.

post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 5th October 2004, 10:11 PM

left three biz cards at dealers to give with the svs their selling and put on all the cards i give out presented by silversver
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 6th February 2005, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Another idea........

Quote:
Download SV Card.doc (671Kb)

Download SV Flyer.doc (439Kb)

Download SV Poster.doc (326Kb)

Preview images on page one......the scnned images don't do the cards credit: download the docs above and print them (...you can add something like "Presented by 'forum nic' " along the bottom)
Saw these on www.bikersoracle.com ................how's about a version with the forum address on?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg product_image.jpg (32.7 KB, 24 views)

post #41 of 60 (permalink) Old 6th February 2005, 11:27 AM
Back for a bit.

♂ England
Buckhurst Hill
Quote:
Saw these on www.bikersoracle.com ................how's about a version with the forum address on?
I would have one for the car! Would they go inside the window?

Good idea Andy.

....and PROUD!
post #42 of 60 (permalink) Old 6th February 2005, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Sorry, should have said....they are stickers designed for the rear screen of cars.

If there's enough interest I guess Chewy will do the business?! ......version that is applied inside the screen would be best.
Attached Images
File Type: gif product_image2.gif (45.7 KB, 21 views)

post #43 of 60 (permalink) Old 6th February 2005, 01:36 PM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
I'd wear one one these, inside my.....errrr.....Honda.............

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

post #44 of 60 (permalink) Old 6th February 2005, 11:39 PM
Go to JHS!

♂ England
Lancing, West Sussex
I'd take a few for the family as well.

Sounds like we could start a campaign with these!

Steve
post #45 of 60 (permalink) Old 7th February 2005, 10:28 AM
48% Essex , 65% Alcoholic, 66% Chav, 73% Tart, 100% Drama Queen

♂ England
Harlow, Essex
I'll take two please !!

They are Angels ....... but where is my Angel ? DJ Luna C

'04 sv1000s, Aston Martin British Racing Green.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in