LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 21st April 2008, 08:04 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K7Newb View Post
Holy crap, do you even USE it!?!???
Well I keep it in my bike jacket pocket as my wife says if I end up dead in some ditch....or bush, then I can phone her to let her know. As I haven't ended up dead in too many ditches lately it doesn't have much use.

The other time I use it is when I'm abroard on my bike and I have to phone in at the end of every days riding to let her know I'm still alive. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do if I'm not.

I have heard about these text thingies, but have never had a need to send one and haven't ever bothered to open one that has been sent to me, okay I don't know how to but couldn't be bothered even if I did.

Pete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 21st April 2008, 08:33 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United States
Mt Prospect, IL
Watch out for expiration dates on some of the prepaid plans.
My parents did it for a while, and they had a prepay plan, but if they didn't “replenish” it regularly (time period depended on the amount of money you pay in, I think it ranged from 30 days to 120 days) they would loose their phone number and would need to pay activation fee once they decided to get back the service ... so in a way there was a minimum activity that they needed to maintain (which kills the whole point of pre-pay IMO) … now I just added them to my plan, and that extra line is so much of a better deal
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 02:22 AM
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
hoo thats great....

Diablo 3 Items

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 02:40 AM
Forum whore

♂ United States
Maz,I can't get your plan over here but I'm looking.

If you love your bike let it go ,if it comes back you highsided.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 02:57 AM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United States
Orange County, CA
Virgin mobil... It is the bomb. I can't believe it! $25 a month for unlimited Internet and text and 450minutes. It is phenomenal and can't be beat. I have it. Do it. Do it now. Everyone on this thread should do it. Unlimited Internet and texting for 25 a month. You can triple your minutes for 15 more a month. That is 1200 minutes and unlimited text and web for 40 a month. Unlimited everything is only 60 a month. Unlimited everything. And since it is monthly you can switch plans every month. If you will be traveling and think you need more minutes... Just pick a larger plan for the month.

-=kevlarian=-

2006 SV1000S, Micron Carbon Exhaust, PCIII, TRE, Snorkel, K&N Air Filter, more mods to come...
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 04:10 AM

♂ Denmark
Hobro / Aalborg
Ahem..
guys
This thread is 3 years old...
Cell Phones are long outdated, and we all have smartphones now

[email protected]

It's alright to be in control -
no problem -
but then you are just not fast enough.

White Gold KiloSFau"R"

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 08:48 AM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
Jacket 250 seems to like opening old threads.... how long before we get hit with the spam????

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 02:09 PM
Dynamic Chaos Technician

♂ United States
just a short walk away from Nike Site S-13/14
Yes, a number of seemingly meaningless one-sentence posts. As if only to get the link in his signature viewed...

R.I.P. J.P. Patches

Once again I find myself trading my heros for ghosts.
Everyday it's getting harder and harder to tell blue skies from pain or a green field from a cold steel rail.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 2nd June 2011, 02:14 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazPillion View Post
Jacket 250 seems to like opening old threads.... how long before we get hit with the spam????
Lets kill him now Maz, quick, we don't want spam.

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in