SV1000 Portal - View Single Post - Setting cam lobe centers without adjustable gear sets
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 29th September 2013, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
schmidt314
KNEE DRAGGER

♂ United States
Portland Oregon
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich57 View Post
It works, and saved me large shovelfuls of mucking about....and cash. As far as I know no one on any other TL/SV/dl forum know about this.
Poor bastards
Actually this might be true. I was quite surprised when I was searching around that the TL guys from my knowledge had not talked about this. Maybe they have, but I never have seen anything about. This should also work with the new DL1000 I would think too...

If there are member here who are members of the other related forums out there, feel free to post this link as a reference.

Cheers
-MS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome