The JB Weld does move quite a bit. The way I did it was to put massive amounts of it in there which ended up covering the magnets completely. Pretty large humps existed between the magnets too because of the magnetic field piling it up there. Here's a pic of what my '05's rotor looked like when I filled up the areas with JB Weld
. It required quite a bit of sanding with a Dremel after it hardened. But I eventually got it down to to surface of the magnets and made nice little indented areas between the magnets. It worked a treat too. My '05 rotor had the holes in it but my '06's rotor doesn't. I guess Suzuki figured the holes were superfluous.
And schmidt314 made a good point in the following posts about getting the rotor balanced afterwards but I didn't do that. The bike runs just as smooth as it did before I crashed it.
edit: Now I see your top magnet with the large chunk out of it. You know, that magnet should probably be replaced. I'd have to scour the threads to see where you could get a replacement magnet. I seem to remember someone finding a place that did custom magnets.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.