SV1000 Portal - View Single Post - Kawasaki Concours for sale in New Jersey, USA
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th June 2019, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
tzk321
Forum whore

♂ United States
Virginia
Kawasaki Concours for sale in New Jersey, USA

A good friend of mine is selling his Concours with the goal of getting one of the new Goldwings.

For Sale - 2011 Very Black Kawasaki C14 located in NJ - $6,750

The time has come for me to part with my Very Black 2011 C14 - it has been one of the 2 best bike I've owned! I am the 2nd owner of this beast - it only had a 1,000 miles on it when I purchased it. I set this bike up for sporty/comfortable touring as you will note from the farkles below - currently has Battlax T30R dual compound rubber with plenty of mileage left. The bike is in excellent condition, garage kept, never down or in an accident, battery tender, etc. Mobil 1 annual oil changes. Low mileage at only 20,650 Still has strong original battery - chance to shave some more pounds when it does go. Bike is in Monmouth Beach, NJ (top of the Jersey Shore) - so stop by for a test ride and spend the day at the beach. Clean NJ title in hand. No original parts included with this sale. Feel free to call or ping me with questions/additional info/picture needs........ No known issues other than the TPMS sensor batteries are starting to go as they take 5 minutes of riding to come good on chilly mornings (much has been written on this topic in terms of replacement options);

Performance/Appearance Farkles:
Carbon Fiber Delkevic Dual Exhausts
Guhl ECU Re-flash
K&N Air Filter
Rims powder coated black (2011s came with silver rims)

Comfort/Safety Farkles:
Throttlemeisters
Helibar Risers
Kawasaki Low Gel Seat (two-up riding)
LED brake and turn signal lighting above OEM brake light
Projekt D Turn signals in the rear view mirrors
Projekt D Passenger Back Rest
Projekt D Aluminum Black Luggage Rack
Techspec Tank Protectors
Cal Sci Windscreen
Rear Wheel Hugger
Front Fender Extender
Radiator Protective Cover
Reflective Tape on the rear of Saddle Bags
Kawa Factory Manual Included

Misc Related Info:
Black Sargent Smuggler that was sent to Seth Laam and customized to me (one-up riding) - not included in sale, buyer will get first right of refusal to purchase (bike comes with Kawa Low Gel two-up seat)

Ride Well,
Rodney Gardner
732 778-7200
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2152.jpg (499.4 KB, 5 views)

"Hypocrisy isn't the Republicans' weakness. It's their platform" - Seth Myers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome