LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th July 2015, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Biker

♂ Ireland
Dublin
Garage
My SV1000 Yoshimura RS3 Race Cans ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DdvAj2tC4

2005 SV1000S, Custom High Level Exhaust System, Yoshimura RS3 Race Exhausts, Heli Bars, TRE, Raised Tank, K&N Air Filter, Removed Snorkel, 16/42 Sprocket,DID Gold Chain, Seat Cowl, Rear Hugger, Tinted Screen, Headlight Protectors, Aftermarket Mirrors,Stubby Levers, Aftermarket Seat Cover, Carbon Fiber Front Fender & Extender, TLR Gear Shift Arm,Carbon Fiber Clutch Cover, Carbon Fiber Fly Wheel Cover, Dealer Mode Switch,Cool Air manual radiator fan switch,Custom Stickers & lots more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th July 2015, 06:27 PM
Raising the standards

♂ England
Norfolk
Garage
Very nice dear boy but couldn't you have possibly worn some shorter,tighter shorts?

You`ll find it`s a better class of people who own BMW motorcycles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th July 2015, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Biker

♂ Ireland
Dublin
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Very nice dear boy but couldn't you have possibly worn some shorter,tighter shorts?
Holy Shit bro !! now I'm getting worried at least the shorts where blue, no pleasing some people

2005 SV1000S, Custom High Level Exhaust System, Yoshimura RS3 Race Exhausts, Heli Bars, TRE, Raised Tank, K&N Air Filter, Removed Snorkel, 16/42 Sprocket,DID Gold Chain, Seat Cowl, Rear Hugger, Tinted Screen, Headlight Protectors, Aftermarket Mirrors,Stubby Levers, Aftermarket Seat Cover, Carbon Fiber Front Fender & Extender, TLR Gear Shift Arm,Carbon Fiber Clutch Cover, Carbon Fiber Fly Wheel Cover, Dealer Mode Switch,Cool Air manual radiator fan switch,Custom Stickers & lots more...

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th July 2015, 05:13 AM
Raising the standards

♂ England
Norfolk
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjay View Post
Holy Shit bro !! now I'm getting worried at least the shorts where blue, no pleasing some people
I wasn't moaning about the colour

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th July 2015, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Hardcore Biker

♂ Ireland
Dublin
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
I wasn't moaning about the colour
I'm getting the cans in the high mount in a few weeks so when I do that clip I'll make an effort to wear something more appropriate

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th July 2015, 03:43 PM
Raising the standards

♂ England
Norfolk
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjay View Post
I'm getting the cans in the high mount in a few weeks so when I do that clip I'll make an effort to wear something more appropriate
Thank you,such a dear sweet boy

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 2nd August 2015, 11:34 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ Poland
That's not a full system is it? All full systems I've seen are 2-into-1, and I wouldn't mind keeping the dual setup.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 3rd August 2015, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Biker

♂ Ireland
Dublin
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafaforza View Post
That's not a full system is it? All full systems I've seen are 2-into-1, and I wouldn't mind keeping the dual setup.
No its not a full system

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 2nd May 2017, 09:04 AM
L-Plate Rider

Australia
Videos really do not do justice to the sound these bikes make.

Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 14th May 2017, 12:37 AM
Scooter boy

♂ Australia
Toowoomba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzicub View Post
Videos really do not do justice to the sound these bikes make.
They really don't. I bought my SV from watching reviews and Vlogs on Youtube.
When it arrived i fired it up and was blown away, definitely a pants tightening moment.
Ozzicub likes this.

I have to get a licence to drive a motorcycle to protect myself and the people around me. I am adamant there should be some sort of licensing required to have children - Tim Allen
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 14th May 2017, 02:26 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ Australia
Melbourne
Although this thread is getting a bit homo-erotic for my taste, I'm joining in anyway - you have to live a little, I find. The baggy shorts are just fine by me.
Those Yoshiis sound great in the video. I just bought a K5 with the same pipes and they were so bloody loud, I took them off and put on the originals (which came with the bike).
Have you kept the removable baffles in?
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 16th May 2017, 07:14 AM
L-Plate Rider

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Freddie View Post
Although this thread is getting a bit homo-erotic for my taste, I'm joining in anyway - you have to live a little, I find. The baggy shorts are just fine by me.
Those Yoshiis sound great in the video. I just bought a K5 with the same pipes and they were so bloody loud, I took them off and put on the originals (which came with the bike).
Have you kept the removable baffles in?
Mine have the baffles out and its in the Goldilocks zone, Just Right.

Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 17th May 2017, 07:02 AM
L-Plate Rider

♂ Australia
Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzicub View Post
Mine have the baffles out and its in the Goldilocks zone, Just Right.
HaHa!
Aussies fucken. You gotta love 'em.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 28th April 2019, 10:23 PM
L-Plate Rider

Think they are the same as mine?? Lovely cans
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 28th April 2019, 10:24 PM
L-Plate Rider

Only just bought this bike today so still need to figure out exactly what's on her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190428_231540_944_1556490250090.jpg (203.8 KB, 8 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in