On Peak-to-Peak Highway - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
It's okay to envy me.

♂ United States
Denver, CO
On Peak-to-Peak Highway

Playing with the new camera last Wednesday. Unfortunately, the batteries ran out before we hit anything good.

We weren't going too fast as I had a ZX6R and a Ninja 250 with me and we'd already seen lots of LEOs on the road.

From the SV, not of the SV

Fear not -- there will be more to come.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 03:52 AM
rjk
I STILL love twins!

♂ United States
Mukilteo....for a little while longer
Good quality!

|
|
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 04:35 AM
A Mile High

♂ United States
2013, here we come!
Verrry nice, Jonun. I'm suprised at the low volume of snow up there. I really got a sense of the up and then the down. It's a great glimpse of the cool roads we have out here. Yes, many LEO's on that road.
Are you riding with the CSC on the holiday jaunt?

I took my SV out for a ride
the engine felt good between my thighs
The air felt cool, it's was forty degrees outside -
L Reed

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 05:14 AM
Double Dumb Ass

♂ United States
the 97080
Nice picture quality, good roads, and what a cool color of sky! We only get that funny color for about 2 months around here. Hope to see more in the future.

Performance Mods to date:
Bike - Fender Eliminator, CA Smoked Taillights w/Signals, EK 520 x-ring Conversion w/Vortex -1/+2 Sprockets (hardened aluminum rear), .....
Rider - down 30lbs!
Kit - Arai Corsair, Joe Rocket Jacket and Pants w/10inch zip, cheap short gloves, A-Star SMX boots

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 01:20 PM
Be excelent to one another

♂ United Kingdom
UK
That's one hell of a road, wish I had the SV with me when I was out there.

http://www.sv-portal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18084

Cheers
Bish

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12th May 2009, 02:44 PM
Moped rider

♂ United States
Longmont, CO
I love living out here! Almost as much as I hate being stuck behind cars!

2003 SV1000 - GSXR front, switchable TRE, Danmoto cans, and lots of stuff painted black
2006 F150
2012 Flex Limited Ecoboost
2003 Mustang Mach 1
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 3rd March 2011, 12:47 AM
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
the snow is torture!!!! i cant wait to ride peak to peak again!!

Tags
colorado, denver, peak, sv1000s, video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in