SV Portal Forums banner

2007 SV1000S, 9,200mi

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Missing Link 
#1 ·
Lurker here for a long time, thanks for all the info over the years. Time to let my '07 go however.

Condition of the bike is excellent, there are no mechanical or cosmetic defects. The paint is original, all the bodywork is original.

I am the second owner. The original owner was an older gentleman, this was his first brand new motorcycle. He was able to detail the steps of the break-in procedure to me from memory when I bought it.

Bike has received regular oil changes using Mobil 1 synthetic. Battery is one year old. The only thing the bike needs is a rear tire, the center is worn from riding on mostly highway.

Mostly stock, any mods are bolt on. Fender eliminator kit installed (original fender goes with it), stainless Yoshimura mufflers (originals go with it), Corbin seat (agian, original goes with it).

I have several additional parts that go with it as well. A brand new Suzuki brand gel seat, a set of helibars, +2" front brake lines new in package, used but excellent condition windscreen, and passenger seat.

I'm in Spring Mills WV, very close to I-81. I can get the bike to Northern VA without too much trouble.

I have the clean clear title in my hand, the bike is in my name.

Runs & sounds beautiful!

Asking $4,000 for everything. Contact Rick if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Missing Link said:
Surely it would of....it looked like a steal....
I would think so too. That's a real clean, low-mileage bike with some expensive and desirable mods. Anybody really wanting an SV1000 can easily pick up a very nice used one if they search around long enough. If a nice, low mileage 2003 naked SV1000 pops up near me, I'd likely snatch it. How are used SV1000s priced in OZ ML?

#7 ·
tzk321 said:
My naked SV has 50,000 miles. Is that low mileage? Relative to its age I'd say it is. That's only 3,000 miles per year.

Yes, 50K miles is considered "low miles" for a 17 year-old bike. However, I'm referring to SV1000s with ultra-low miles like the ones that have been posted recently; less than 10K-15K miles. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.