Angled Valve Stems ONLY $19.99! All colors! Black, Blue, Red, Silver and Gold - Page 3 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 4th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Scooter boy

♂ United States
Arizona
How well does the anodizing hold up?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 6th May 2012, 12:27 AM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
Dunno, I ain't fitted mine yet but they look fine. should be putting a new rear on mine in july but front tyre is very new, so may not be for another year yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 7th May 2012, 04:28 AM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United States
Sunny California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
I've had mine installed since Jan and they look as good as they did the day I installed.

post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 12th June 2012, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Scooter boy

♂ Canada
Bump for the best quality!

-

-

post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 21st June 2012, 11:43 AM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
okay, i've tried the black valve stems, and the blue ones, so i'd better order a red set for the EXUP.

how did we do this, you send me a pm with a paypal link ? I'll reply with my addresse if you don't still have it.

cheers, Pete.

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 8th March 2013, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Scooter boy

♂ Canada
All color valves are in stock.

You can use the BUY NOW buttons on the first page of this thread to place your orders.

Orders to USA and International orders ship out of USA with USPS. 1-3 business day delivery times, so now you can get them quickly!

Orders to Canada ship out of Canada, for quick shipping times and also to make sure there are no extra fees charged at the border.

-

-

post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 15th March 2013, 07:35 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United States
Columbia, MO
Finally needed a new set of rubber. Figured I may as well upgrade to these at the same time since the tire will be stripped off anyways!

Flush Smoked LED Front signals, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Undertail, Chewy's Sliders, Scorpion Titanium Bolt-Ons, Solo Cowl, PCIII-USB, K&N Filter, aTRE, TechSpec Tank Grips, Dowco Value full luggage set, HEL Lines, Corbin seat, desnorkeled, MotoSliders No-Cut sliders, Chewy's PAIR mod, Angled can kit, mirror extenders, tank raisers, K5 ZX-10R Shock, Canyon Riders Distribution Block, Digital Voltmeter, Battery Tender Jr.

Soon to come: TPS Mod, TLR Shift Arm.
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 16th March 2013, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
Scooter boy

♂ Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodkris View Post
Finally needed a new set of rubber. Figured I may as well upgrade to these at the same time since the tire will be stripped off anyways!
Thank you for your order. Will love these for sure!

Should have them fairly quickly since they now ship directly out of USA

-

-

post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 15th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Fair weather rider

♂ United States
Ordered a set this morning. I hate checking the pressure with the factory stems. Hopefully these will fix that. New rubber is on the way so hopefully these come in soon as well.
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 15th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United States
Columbia, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madson26 View Post
Ordered a set this morning. I hate checking the pressure with the factory stems. Hopefully these will fix that. New rubber is on the way so hopefully these come in soon as well.
On my list of things to do tonight to check the pressure for the first time with the new stems. Realized after I got the new tires/stems fitted that I never checked what pressure my shop put the tires at a couple weeks back...

Flush Smoked LED Front signals, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Undertail, Chewy's Sliders, Scorpion Titanium Bolt-Ons, Solo Cowl, PCIII-USB, K&N Filter, aTRE, TechSpec Tank Grips, Dowco Value full luggage set, HEL Lines, Corbin seat, desnorkeled, MotoSliders No-Cut sliders, Chewy's PAIR mod, Angled can kit, mirror extenders, tank raisers, K5 ZX-10R Shock, Canyon Riders Distribution Block, Digital Voltmeter, Battery Tender Jr.

Soon to come: TPS Mod, TLR Shift Arm.
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 15th April 2013, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Scooter boy

♂ Canada
Thank you for your order.

They were already shipped out.

You should have them in 1-3 business days.

Should already have the tracking number in your email as well.

Delivery times are 1-3 business days coast to coast in the USA.

-

-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in