my 07 gsxr1k shock for smart TRE - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 16th April 2010, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
my 07 gsxr1k shock for smart TRE

anyone after an as new gsxr1k shock, from 07 GSXR?

i have one littering up my parts drawer.

i'm after a smart TRE. will swap and you pay postage.

uk only probably, these things are heavy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 11:43 AM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
anyone after an as new gsxr1k shock, from 07 GSXR?

i'm after a smart TRE. uk only probably, these things are heavy
but if you wanted to pay postage anywhere its yours.
When you say your after one, what exactly are you after? A proper kit one, or the 6.8k ohm diode!???

My mod's
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
sorry i wasnt very clear. im after one of the smart ones that detects when you are in neutral (probably only a resistor and a transistor in there)

something like > http://www.sv-portal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33843

|
|
|

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 06:37 PM

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Garage
Yea me too i think... there only about 23 quid shipped! Might just get one and be done with it then.... I had a 6.8kohm directly on the pink wire in series... Couldn't tell the difference!!!?

My mod's
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
i'm wondering about getting an ignition advancer, i know jhs do them..

hmm if i can find the schematic for a smart tre i might just make one.. only prob is the connectors

|
|
|
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 06:54 PM

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Garage
Quote:
i'm wondering about getting an ignition advancer, i know jhs do them..

hmm if i can find the schematic for a smart tre i might just make one.. only prob is the connectors
Maplins.....?

My mod's
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 17th April 2010, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
thats an idea, theres one not far from me.. i could take in a bit of the loom and buy some connectors...

|
|
|
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 12:43 PM

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Garage
Quote:
thats an idea, theres one not far from me.. i could take in a bit of the loom and buy some connectors...
If you don't mind changing the connector on the other side.... it just might be a solution to a problem....for now!!! But reliably more long term?? I have even found that large MotaBitz stores stock a large range of those small packets of odd's n sod's, and do quite a lot of different connectors in the range!?

My mod's
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 2nd July 2010, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
did that exhaust strap fit buddy?

|
|
|
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 2nd July 2010, 06:31 AM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
I have got a unused tre if the deal is still on

Yoshi TRS,PC111,K&N,TRE,EBC HH pads, Hel Brake lines, forks revaled/resprung by Maxton,rear resprung by Maxton,Suzuki Gel seat,R&G rad guard,Chewy's pair kit , full stainless bolt kit,mirror extenders
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 2nd July 2010, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
thanks for the message bud, its gone though i'm afraid!

|
|
|
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 22nd June 2011, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Pomme wanker

Wales
aberystwyth
please could a mod delete this thread? ta!!

|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in