1Likes
  • 1 Post By schmidt314

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11th December 2018, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
Connecticut
Wanted: Ti Force full exhaust system

Hey guys, looking for an exhaust system for my '03 naked. I'm only looking for the full system with dual mufflers. If you have a nice one, or know somebody who does, I'm a cash buyer. From what I've read, Ti Force was the only manufacturer with the full system, dual-can set-up? Correct me if I'm wrong.... Thanks! -Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12th December 2018, 12:36 AM
KNEE DRAGGER

♂ United States
Portland Oregon
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-atc-kid View Post
Hey guys, looking for an exhaust system for my '03 naked. I'm only looking for the full system with dual mufflers. If you have a nice one, or know somebody who does, I'm a cash buyer. From what I've read, Ti Force was the only manufacturer with the full system, dual-can set-up? Correct me if I'm wrong.... Thanks! -Justin

I hope you find one. These are really hard to find, and the last used one I bought was beat up, but I only needed a part.

Get ready to pay big money. I have had several new ones and I think I bought the last couple in the US distributors warehouse a whole bunch of years ago. I still had one brand new in box that I ended up selling a few years back for almost $2000.

-ms
D.T. likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12th December 2018, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
Connecticut
Well, any help would be appreciated. The header pipe is the most important part for me. I can always buy a pair of new cans and adapt them to fit. So, I'm either looking for a header or a complete system. Thanks!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 27th February 2019, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
Connecticut
Hey, just a quick follow up... was I correct that Ti-Force was the only manufacturer of a full system with dual mufflers, or did someone else do it too?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 27th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Knowledge is Horsepower

♂ United States
Moneyapolis, MN
Garage
I can't think of any other that makes the dual full system..

Wonder if they are even still in business. Only making 2 systems, all discontinued. Maybe a TLR system may work? Used at TL planet?

http://www.hardracing.com/exhaust%20...ics/Suzuki.htm

TiForce Exhaust Systems, Ti-Force Exhausts, Ti Force, Evolution, Exhausts, Systems, tiforce, TiForce, t-force exhaust, t-force
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12th March 2019, 01:21 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
I have a full ti system....and I`ve not seen one for sale for years now..........good luck finding one..
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 13th May 2019, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
Connecticut
When you wish upon a star... Just keeping the thread alive
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
L-Plate Rider

TLR or TLS system wont work on SV because their header pipe on rear cylinder go straight down through swinger while SV has that S looking short type shaped pipe which off set it from rear shock, TLR/TLS dont have rear shock they have there rotary damper and the spring is mounted on R side of the frame from inside...even systems for those bikes are near impossible to find....and cost arm n leg if found.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
L-Plate Rider

♂ United States
Connecticut
I know it would be a needle in a haystack type of situation and I expected to have to pay up for it. It's funny, I've never liked the dual can setup on any of my bikes. But, on the SV1000, it just looks right to me

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in