SV Portal Forums banner

I'm back

958 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Fageol 
#1 ·
Hi all I'm back as tonyt my old name and not tonyv2 ..had to change everything when the new hosts kept telling me I didn't exist although I've been here since April 2003....:mellow:

#5 ·
Good to have you back Tony! :niceone:
The place isn't what it used to be at all. The old crew is the only thing really holding the place together.

Reactions: tonyt
#6 ·
Jeez, guys! Don't scare him away!

The SV1000 is an older bike at this point, so it's natural that participation will wane, but there are still plenty of peeps and a few newbie (myself included) showing up to ask questions and be an active part of the membership :)

Welcome back, TONYT!

#9 ·
Oldbobsob, Should a few things come together, I should get down to PDX next summer for the birthday of my old truckin' buddy, Gary, who'll make six-bits, and his wife, Donna, who'll make the big seven zero in July. I doubt that I'll get Donna into a bikini and then onto my SV; however, I'm guessing that I can get her to look cool on the SV like she did a few years ago on their Aprilia. Bikes keep chicks young-looking.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.