UK South West Owners Meet Satruday 26th April 2008 - Page 3 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 210 (permalink) Old 21st March 2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Nihil pro certo habueris

♂ England
Devonshire
Ah sod it, heres the route
Attached Files
File Type: doc UK%20rideout%20sv1000April2008[1].doc (38.0 KB, 31 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Box Recipient #5

Last edited by Skidz; 1st April 2008 at 09:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 210 (permalink) Old 24th March 2008, 07:28 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ United Kingdom
South West UK
Cool Cool,

I will look forward to this as i bourght my SV1000 last summer so this will be my first ride out with you all.
post #33 of 210 (permalink) Old 24th March 2008, 07:50 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
Calne, Wiltshire
You'll love it! If the weathers good (and it was when I did it) you can't beat it! Great people, great bike and brilliant roads! For me it's a 350 or so mile day, but well worth the early morning ride to Taunton.:supsmiley

post #34 of 210 (permalink) Old 28th March 2008, 08:53 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
Ah sod it, heres the route
Ello again all.

I'll be in attendance again with the Bandit, with Andrew GSXR 600, Martin GSXR 750, and Martin CBR600RR,

Hope you've done your usual deal with the met office.

One question I can't remember ever doing route 9 on the word doc route list, I think through local knowledge I hit the B3227 Wiveliscombe to Taunton flying and didn't look behind to see where everybody went,

Is this a previous route copied and pasted??

Anywho looking forward to it, :supsmiley

Cheers John

I'll try not to get lost coming out of Barnstaple this time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #35 of 210 (permalink) Old 28th March 2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Nihil pro certo habueris

♂ England
Devonshire
can't remember but we've always done that route back to Taunton

Let me lead out of Barnstaple , save the tears!

Box Recipient #5
post #36 of 210 (permalink) Old 29th March 2008, 09:06 AM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Quote:
Have you got your passport?

Rule Brittania!

post #37 of 210 (permalink) Old 29th March 2008, 12:04 PM
Forum whore

♂ England
From memory, that route was the very first one skidz put together when we used to meet at Taunton deane services, so we came back to Wellington to join the M5 at the Wellington Junction (south of Taunton).

After a few times we then decided to meet at Hein gericke, thus negating the Wiveliscombe to Wellington, we carried on straight through to taunton.
post #38 of 210 (permalink) Old 29th March 2008, 12:05 PM
Forum whore

♂ England
Quote:
can't remember but we've always done that route back to Taunton

I'll follow you then so I don't get lost
post #39 of 210 (permalink) Old 29th March 2008, 07:32 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy.SP1 View Post
From memory, that route was the very first one skidz put together when we used to meet at Taunton deane services, so we came back to Wellington to join the M5 at the Wellington Junction (south of Taunton).

After a few times we then decided to meet at Hein gericke, thus negating the Wiveliscombe to Wellington, we carried on straight through to taunton.
Ah I see, by far from local knowledge, that Wiveliscombe to Taunton road a crackin last gasp blast. Just before tea and crumpets, and a ta ta off home at Hein Gericke.

Lookin forward to seeing the usual suspects.

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #40 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 12:42 PM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Thumbs up Not on SV?????

Hey all,

Would be nice to meet some UK SV owners at last, be great to join you.. Only the SV is still undergoing work to uk registration, msva, mot... etc. If she is not ready i could come down on the Gixer?

Or is that a big no no????....lol.

My mod's
post #41 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 01:02 PM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
Well, as the four previous posters appear to be riding an R1, a Tiger, a Gsxr and a bandit, you should fit right in

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

post #42 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 09:15 PM

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazPillion View Post
Well, as the four previous posters appear to be riding an R1, a Tiger, a Gsxr and a bandit, you should fit right in
Oh i see....... Shame though!! Just fitting that the very same bike was burnin down the rubber on the other side of the pond! The feeling is hard to put into words... Awesome!! just for starters!!

My mod's
post #43 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Nihil pro certo habueris

♂ England
Devonshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood View Post
Hey all,

Would be nice to meet some UK SV owners at last, be great to join you.. Only the SV is still undergoing work to uk registration, msva, mot... etc. If she is not ready i could come down on the Gixer?

Or is that a big no no????....lol.
The very 1st SW run, we were all on SVs and If i remember correctly, Blues outnumbered the Silvers!

Anyway it is now a South West Owners run and you are more than welcome! There are enough threads from all the previous in the meets forum, I think this is run number 9.......

Box Recipient #5
post #44 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Nihil pro certo habueris

♂ England
Devonshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy.SP1 View Post

What he said..... Word Document updated

Box Recipient #5
post #45 of 210 (permalink) Old 1st April 2008, 09:42 PM

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Quote:
The very 1st SW run, we were all on SVs and If i remember correctly, Blues outnumbered the Silvers!

Anyway it is now a South West Owners run and you are more than welcome! There are enough threads from all the previous in the meets forum, I think this is run number 9.......
Thanks.....

My mod's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in