UK South West Owners Meet April 25th 2009 *ALL WELCOME* - Page 12 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #166 of 172 (permalink) Old 27th April 2009, 08:42 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
Ok to start with...... "Caption Competition"
Dave says to Andy...... "okay, lets see if you can guess what i've got behind my back "

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 172 (permalink) Old 28th April 2009, 12:25 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenee View Post
I agree with you on that Andy, sundays round here are a mightmare, and carry the usual Sunday driver attitude. Slow and steady wins the.........I mean gets you no where.

Here's a little something for you Andy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBHqy8dfCQ
Niceone! :-) ............great to see the helping hand given
I'll have to steel that vid to add to my YouTube collection
I've had a few scary moments with my 'dodgy' leg....been lucky so far, amazing how you can work through the pain / summon up strength you didn't know you had when several grands worth of bike is about to topple!!!

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #168 of 172 (permalink) Old 30th April 2009, 10:59 PM
D'oh, nuts.....mmm Donuts

♂ England
Venta Bulgarum
i see JJ was hiding?
watched the vid, sounds like you guys had a good time, wished i was there

Riding Starship Ncc 1701 A

post #169 of 172 (permalink) Old 30th April 2009, 11:06 PM
In memory of the Box

♂ Kenya
Nairobi, Kenya
for the caption competition:
'How much longer untill he discovers he put his elbow in the super glue?'

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europae vincendarum. (Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Alarm, TPS Mod, Scott oiler, de-snorkled, tank raised, TRE fitted then removed, EBC HH pads, Wavy front discs, Tail tidy, hugger, undertray, Tsubaki Gold series chain, Renthal sprockets. HEL Braided brake hoses, K&N Air Filter, Akrapovic oval Titanium cans, Power Commander III. Complete Respray. Hagon rear shock (remote pre-load adjuster), Hagon progressive fork springs.
post #170 of 172 (permalink) Old 1st May 2009, 09:20 AM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Chappell View Post
for the caption competition:
'How much longer untill he discovers he put his elbow in the super glue?'

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #171 of 172 (permalink) Old 4th May 2009, 11:18 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Remake April Vid

After a lot of pissin about, and finding some non trial video editing software, i took my vid and some of all your pics from this post and created a better SV Run April 2009 OFFICIAL VIDEO

ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-XxQ1_5Es8

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #172 of 172 (permalink) Old 27th May 2009, 11:16 AM
Scooter boy

♂ United Kingdom
Cardiff
Well done - thanks for taking the trouble to make that video. I have some good memories of that run.

Tags
meet, minehead, run, site, south, southwest, sun, taunton, west

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in