UK South West Owners Meet September 19th 2009 *ALL WELCOME* - Page 2 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 132 (permalink) Old 25th August 2009, 05:26 PM
Scooter boy

♂ United Kingdom
Somerset
Thumbs up

(Best money you'll ever spend on the SV, WELL WORTH IT!......you'll get a few more BHP and Torques across the range, smoother power curve and you'll be amazed at the improved 'ridability')

Thanks Andy. had a good browse through that link. powers gains seem to be enough to be felt but as you said it cleans up the curve. thanks! cant wait!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 132 (permalink) Old 25th August 2009, 05:33 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Count me in and Martin CBR600rr, Unfortunatley Andy K3 GSXR600 and Martin K5 GSXR750, won't be joining us as their bikes won't be back in the uk by then, the lucky buggers are doing a track week in Portugal at the Portimao (rollercoaster) circuit, as used in SBK.

But i'll try drum a few up, I'll be up for leading as usual.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 132 (permalink) Old 25th August 2009, 06:58 PM
The Child..willied...

♀ England
South Yorks
Noooooooooooo. We're down that way either the week before or after, but got kids that weekend, so can't make it...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW
..be great to see you Ian after missing out on the Lincs weekend.
Won't be seeing you again........Booooooooo

Yeah, so I like it from behind..............
Tracy

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
Frank Sinatra

post #19 of 132 (permalink) Old 25th August 2009, 07:53 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenee View Post
Count me in and Martin CBR600rr, Unfortunatley Andy K3 GSXR600 and Martin K5 GSXR750, won't be joining us as their bikes won't be back in the uk by then, the lucky buggers are doing a track week in Portugal at the Portimao (rollercoaster) circuit, as used in SBK.

But i'll try drum a few up, I'll be up for leading as usual.
i`m surprised ur little 6 aint gone BANG!! yet matey.......the way u rides the thing......................congrats...ur 100th post aswell......
post #20 of 132 (permalink) Old 25th August 2009, 10:15 PM
Moped rider

♂ United Kingdom
Taunton Somerset UK
Can't make the whole day as I have to go to a friends wedding but will probably come along to the start and tag along to Dunster/Minehead as that section is one of my fav roads.
post #21 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 04:05 PM
<- Oakley

♂ England
Devon, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw
Quê (Portugese accent) .........look forward to seeing y'all there Damon........y'know
It was an unfunny piss take of Casey Moaner, now that I'm riding for Ducati. Barcelona is in Spain, btw!!

Hello Dave
post #22 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 08:09 PM
Forum whore

♂ England
Bursledon, Hampshire
I'm out of this one again - would have been nice to bring the 750 along, but it's hard enough in the current financial climate - missing a Saturday in the shop at this time of year is just too much!
post #23 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 08:13 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I'm out of this one again - would have been nice to bring the 750 along, but it's hard enough in the current financial climate - missing a Saturday in the shop at this time of year is just too much!
Exactly, why don't they do a sunday ride out for us hard working shopkeepers. Maybe we'll have to organise our own little ride out

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #24 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 08:54 PM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
Quote:
Originally Posted by oomidamon View Post
It was an unfunny piss take of Casey Moaner, now that I'm riding for Ducati. Barcelona is in Spain, btw!!
Hola amiga - qe tal, hombre? so, that'll take care of the Spanish shit, then.......
and commiserations on the IPOS ride.... so....what is it?????

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

post #25 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 10:00 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by evssv View Post
i`m surprised ur little 6 aint gone BANG!! yet matey.......the way u rides the thing......................congrats...ur 100th post aswell......
Thanks for the congrats, btw you've probably give the B6 the kiss of death now.

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #26 of 132 (permalink) Old 26th August 2009, 11:54 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenee View Post
Thanks for the congrats, btw you've probably give the B6 the kiss of death now.
naa she b o.k ................................
post #27 of 132 (permalink) Old 27th August 2009, 06:33 AM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oomidamon View Post
Are we having a sweep on how far round you get?

Rule Brittania!

post #28 of 132 (permalink) Old 27th August 2009, 11:33 AM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThumpa View Post
Are we having a sweep on how far round you get?

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

post #29 of 132 (permalink) Old 27th August 2009, 08:11 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
I'll be there again and looking forward to it.

Desnorkelled, TRP Radiator Panels, TRE, K&N, Chewy's frame plugs,tank raisers,engine bolts,caliper bolts chain adjuster bolts, Pair kit. Hamicad radiator and oil cooler covers &Tail Tidy.Watsen Design flushmount indicators.
post #30 of 132 (permalink) Old 28th August 2009, 08:23 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
Brizzle
Garage
I should be there, marked on the wallplanner and everything! I even remember some of the roads! (although if you don't know the way just follow Dave Hobbs like AndyW does).

Apart from complaining shopkeepers, I love the Saturday rides, much less traffic to deal with, and I still have Saturday evening for drinking, maybe. Pretty much every Sunday ride I've been on was traffic and hassle.

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.

Marvin Heemeyer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in