UK South West Owners Meet April 24th 2010 *ALL WELCOME* - Page 3 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 96 (permalink) Old 19th April 2010, 08:04 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Unfortunately I won't be there to lead group 2 or run with the loonies in Group 1, as the bike is up for sale, On a lighter note I get to spend the day entertaining 30 kids at my daughters 5th Birthday Party,

So as a local and a frequent SV meeter, I've put the route on the google mapper, all the regulars enjoy yourself, sun in abundance this weekend, and to all the Newbies, have great fun, this is a ride you'll never forget, awesome roads and great company.

Have fun all, and stay safe!!!! Looking forward to the photo's!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...29095&t=h&z=10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 96 (permalink) Old 20th April 2010, 09:30 PM
real biker

♂ England
Dorset
Looking very doubtful that I ll make it this time as I'm going to Portugal.Sadly in a truck not on the bike.Have a good day everyone.Wish I could make it.

post #33 of 96 (permalink) Old 22nd April 2010, 08:00 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
Brizzle
Garage
I will not be able to make it after all. Bike needs a little tweak and I said I'd help my lady in bristol, so i shall be a good boy. AndyW, please look after Dave, I know he's a trouble maker!

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.

Marvin Heemeyer.

post #34 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 04:17 PM
"Kiss my Ass"

♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Looks like Warrens deal with the devil has worked again, have a great day tomorrow all of you.

[
post #35 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 05:42 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ England
Somerset - Taunton
Taunton Massive will be there , well at least 3 of us - see you in Tescos for the Power Breakfaast!!!
post #36 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 07:01 PM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Weather forecast just on here in Bristol "...a glorious day and temperatures may just get up into the 20's"

Rule Brittania!

post #37 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 07:52 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ England
hi only found out about this today whilst riding from bath to weston supermud, i got came across 3 sv,s in convoy. (cheers to the dude who shouted through his helmet to me at the lights)
as 9am is abit short notice do you guys meet up anywhere after your ride where i can say hi, or do you stop mid day for lunch at a specific place.
ta
bristol area
post #38 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Nihil pro certo habueris

♂ England
Devonshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by richn_j View Post
hi only found out about this today whilst riding from bath to weston supermud, i got came across 3 sv,s in convoy. (cheers to the dude who shouted through his helmet to me at the lights)
as 9am is abit short notice do you guys meet up anywhere after your ride where i can say hi, or do you stop mid day for lunch at a specific place.
ta
bristol area
Check post #13 on this thread.

Get to the Old Station Inn around 1130

1st group back at Heine Gericke around 4pm

Box Recipient #5
post #39 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 08:08 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by richn_j View Post
ta
bristol area
Bish, DC and Neil on their way round to mine for a cuppa.........and sulk over their servicing costs at JHS lol

09:00 early??..........go on go for it......08:15 at Morrisons to fuel up and then M5 jaunt to Taunton.

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #40 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 08:16 PM
L-Plate Rider

♂ England
cheers missed the attatched docs.
see you in the morning
post #41 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 08:25 PM
<- Oakley

♂ England
Devon, UK
Sorry guys, can't make this one. See you in September!!

Hello Dave
post #42 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 09:08 PM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
oh yeah , I always forget that part!
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, my credit is still in the doc footer!

Rule Brittania!

post #43 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 09:55 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
oh yeah , I always forget that part!
Me thinks your doc needs a bit of updating, no. 4 is Barnstaple to Great Torrington, straight through,

and no. 9 Wiveliscombe to Wellington don't exist anymore, it's straight through Wivvy to Taunton, best bit of road there.

Sorry thought I'd join Dave with his ebbing correction, lol.

Cheers
I might pop down in the morning to say ello, or pop down later in the day to say Cheers.

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #44 of 96 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2010, 11:43 PM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
I won't be on this one i'm afraid! Jus couldn't get the bike finished.....

Well i look forward to any other meets before September, and other then the Rally...

My mod's
post #45 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 06:33 AM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Today, inspired by @TwitGP I will be attempting to submit live updates and pictures from the ride, signal permitting in dodgy Devon!

Rule Brittania!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in