UK South West Owners Meet April 24th 2010 *ALL WELCOME* - Page 4 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 08:10 AM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThumpa View Post
Today, inspired by @TwitGP I will be attempting to submit live updates and pictures from the ride, signal permitting in dodgy Devon!
Nice one looking forward to it,
Is it like a mobile pic upload on facebook??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 08:31 AM
Grrrrrrrrr!!!

United Kingdom
Ooooarrr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenee View Post
Nice one looking forward to it,
Is it like a mobile pic upload on facebook??
Um... Yeah. This has proved too difficult so updates will be facebook only.

Rule Brittania!

post #48 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 09:37 AM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThumpa View Post
Um... Yeah.
Hey, it's BigThumpa, Gosh, I remember you, you used to be on the SV portal.

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #49 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 12:43 PM

♀ United Kingdom
Well Mr Skidz did his deal with the devil yet again and sold his soul for a bit of sun, hope you are all having a great ride, of course I am soo glad I am at home with 2 kids intent on killing each other rather than feeling the wind in my hair and a load of horses throbbing away..honest

Is it too early to open a bottle of vino
post #50 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 01:02 PM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSkidz View Post
Well Mr Skidz did his deal with the devil yet again and sold his soul for a bit of sun, hope you are all having a great ride, of course I am soo glad I am at home with 2 kids intent on killing each other rather than feeling the wind in my hair and a load of horses throbbing away..honest

Is it too early to open a bottle of vino
First point, you really should have a lid on....

Secondly, careful how you go on that throbbing horses bit, you will get pete all excited again...

Generally i was feeling quite down about the whole missed day, but at least i am sat outside in the garden... and there are no kids to be heard in my area.....

My mod's
post #51 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 01:22 PM

♀ United Kingdom
[QUOTE=Torchwood;1851912367

Generally i was feeling quite down about the whole missed day, but at least i am sat outside in the garden... and there are no kids to be heard in my area..... [/QUOTE]

Glad to have been of service finding a silver lining and all that

As for Mr Rose, is there nothing safe with him around

Just spoken to Skidz, another good turn out, all having a good time by the sounds of it. At Great Torrington already.

Now where's that corkscrew
post #52 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 01:45 PM

♂ United Kingdom
Quote:

I reckon Maz has borrowed it, she's a bored and alcoholic housewife just like yourself my dear so I'm sending you another one....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_happy_man_corkscrew.jpg (51.4 KB, 3 views)

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #53 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 01:54 PM

♀ United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
I reckon Maz has borrowed it, she's a bored and alcoholic housewife just like yourself my dear so I'm sending you another one....
Aaaah we've never met yet you know me so well
post #54 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 01:58 PM

♂ United Kingdom
Quote:
Aaaah we've never met yet you know me so well
We all do my dear, of course all the photos and short video clips that Warren has posted on here certainly help although the infa red nighttime hidden camera shots aren't quite as clear as they could be.

post #55 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 02:59 PM

♀ United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
We all do my dear, of course all the photos and short video clips that Warren has posted on here certainly help although the infa red nighttime hidden camera shots aren't quite as clear as they could be.
Poor Petey you need help, think there's a sprockets loose somewhere

Anyway the infra red cameras are for Father Christmas so he can check up on the kids, please don't tell me you are one of his little helpers
post #56 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 03:14 PM
"Kiss my Ass"

♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Quote:
Poor Petey you need help, think there's a sprockets loose somewhere

Anyway the infra red cameras are for Father Christmas so he can check up on the kids, please don't tell me you are one of his little helpers
What a vision!!! peterrose dressed as an elf.

[
post #57 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 04:11 PM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Quote:
Glad to have been of service finding a silver lining and all that

As for Mr Rose, is there nothing safe with him around

Just spoken to Skidz, another good turn out, all having a good time by the sounds of it. At Great Torrington already.

NO!!! Nothing is safe... I mean he is already showing you pic's of his corkscrew...

Jees i bet that got his motor running! Mrs Rose will have to stick him in the water barrel outside or he won't make it through the evenings frying tonight.....

EDIT: Although, on re examination of said picture, it's wildely incorrect in size and shape! There is photographic proof somewhere on this site i'm sure.....

My mod's
post #58 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 04:31 PM
Moped rider

♂ United Kingdom
Taunton Somerset UK
SW rideout returns

All returned to HG safely and I am now home, sitting in the doghouse with a beer..... it seems I mistook the black thing with two wheels for one with four wheels and mowing blades.......although why I would need a helmet,gloves leathers etc for that I dont know.
Thanks Warren for the organisation and fine weather. Thanks also to the rest for great company. Another fine day out. regards Hugh.
post #59 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 09:35 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
well i made it home ok...just...and i think if the old gray geezer[cant remember his name now] dident get stopped by that bm on the way out,it would of been me n me mate......and i dont think he would of been to impressed with my rear tyre.....this i how it looked when i got home....sw sv apr ro 013.jpg

sw sv apr ro 014.jpg....this tyre had at least 2mm of tread at 7.30 this morning!!.......honest officer.........theres only about 8-10 inches were the steel band aint showing through.........
post #60 of 96 (permalink) Old 24th April 2010, 09:38 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by evssv View Post
well i made it home ok...just...and i think if the old gray geezer[cant remember his name now] dident get stopped by that bm on the way out,it would of been me n me mate......and i dont think he would of been to impressed with my rear tyre.....this i how it looked when i got home....Attachment 64117

Attachment 64118....
Ride it like you stole it yeah,

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in