UK SW Owners Meeting 19th September 2010 - Page 4 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 170 (permalink) Old 8th September 2010, 10:48 AM
Moving at the speed of...

♂ Canada
Home now in Wicklewood, Norfolk, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
Heres a picture of when he dressed up in uniform last time he met you Bioboy....
I was so busy I didn't notice you take the photo!! Make sure you keep it away from the wife...... please

Just a grumpy old man. All my opinions are my own and you are free to ignore them, or stick them where the sun doesn't shine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 170 (permalink) Old 11th September 2010, 04:43 PM
In memory of the Box

♂ Kenya
Nairobi, Kenya
Listen chaps,
Since the rules changed and women are now alowed to serve in ships, there has been no need for rampant homosexuality in the Royal Navy. We leave that to the RAF...

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europae vincendarum. (Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Alarm, TPS Mod, Scott oiler, de-snorkled, tank raised, TRE fitted then removed, EBC HH pads, Wavy front discs, Tail tidy, hugger, undertray, Tsubaki Gold series chain, Renthal sprockets. HEL Braided brake hoses, K&N Air Filter, Akrapovic oval Titanium cans, Power Commander III. Complete Respray. Hagon rear shock (remote pre-load adjuster), Hagon progressive fork springs.
post #48 of 170 (permalink) Old 12th September 2010, 02:53 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Chappell View Post
women are now alowed to serve in ships,
So I see......

Where do I sign up ?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pin-Up-Pirate-pin-up-girls-5492359-1024-768.jpg (265.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 1977.jpg (23.6 KB, 18 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #49 of 170 (permalink) Old 12th September 2010, 07:56 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Still without automated two wheels , don't think I can keep up on a Mountain Bike, lol. Might pop to the shop in the afternoon to catch up with some familiar faces.

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #50 of 170 (permalink) Old 13th September 2010, 07:19 AM

♂ United Kingdom
I have been packing my top box with everything I'll need for the weekend and checking the weather reports for next weekend, so far it looks dry which is all I ask bearing in mind the time of year.

I'm staying Saturday night at the holiday inn in Taunton but won't be there till late, like 9 pm at the earliest, I belive there maybe some others staying there but not sure where Yoshikid and his Fenland gang are staying.

My mobile number is 07733691729 if anyone wants it but normally I don't turn my phone on from one month to another although I'll have it on once I'm at the hotel and over the weekend.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #51 of 170 (permalink) Old 13th September 2010, 11:07 AM
Wandering Geriatric

♂ United Kingdom
Weston-super-Mare, UK
Garage
No Go.

I will be giving this one a miss I'm afraid. I will be going up to North Yorkshire to blag a rear wheel off the Doc. Beware on the last mile or so running into the pub at Blackmore Gate. There could still be some ball bearings lying around on the road......ask AndyW.

Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start to think there's people out there having fun on motorcycles, then it makes me take another look.

Steve Mcqueen - On Any Sunday
post #52 of 170 (permalink) Old 13th September 2010, 11:20 AM

♂ Canada
Quote:
Listen chaps,
Since the rules changed and women are now alowed to serve in ships, there has been no need for rampant homosexuality in the Royal Navy. We leave that to the RAF...
I hope by "serving" you mean waiting on tables for the officers and ratings at meal times etc

Just a grumpy old man. All my opinions are my own and you are free to ignore them, or stick them where the sun doesn't shine!
post #53 of 170 (permalink) Old 13th September 2010, 11:27 AM
Grumpy old sod.

♂ England
Northamptonshire
Quote:
Listen chaps,
Since the rules changed and women are now alowed to serve in ships, there has been no need for rampant homosexuality in the Royal Navy. ..
It is more a lifestyle choice.

There are times when only a really big beer will do.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as "American English". There is the English language and there are mistakes.
post #54 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 09:19 AM

♂ United Kingdom
Well, from the amount of pm's I'm getting from people, it looks like there could be loads of people turn up for this. I won't name names as they haven't posted on here yet but I know of a possible extra 7 maybes, plus yoshikid and the fenland gang !!!

Sorry to loose Mr Hobbs though.

I'm all packed, fueled up and ready to go.

Long range weather forcast for sunday is partly cloud but no rain

post #55 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 09:51 AM
International dogsbody

♂ England
Belper, Derbyshire
Would love to come but the 4 hour commute each way is putting me off. I hate motorways and so does my rear tyre...
post #56 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 11:45 AM
One man & his dog

♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Hotel booked - Holiday Inn express - down the road from your one Pete

Includes a breakfast as due to the day change, the Tesco's won't be open for our normal meet and eat - you have alot to answer for Mr. Rose

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
post #57 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 03:20 PM
The Original SV Explorer.

♂ England
Sunny South..of Dorset.
Theres talk of some pretty nasty weather rolling in Sat night....?

My mod's
post #58 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 03:55 PM

♂ Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood View Post
Bound to be, you know Pete's luck on his expeditions

post #59 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 08:06 PM
One man & his dog

♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood View Post
Not on the weather sites I'm looking at? Chance of rain Sunday PM

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
post #60 of 170 (permalink) Old 15th September 2010, 08:34 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ United Kingdom
Brizzle
Garage
This is the second Mr. Hobbs pulling out, things to do I can't get out of Sunday. If it was still a Saturday I'd be able to come but no......

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.

Marvin Heemeyer.

Tags
fatboy, gericke, hein, meet, south, tesco, west

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in