SV Portal Forums banner

UK SW Owners Meeting 19th September 2010

20K views 169 replies 41 participants last post by  andyw 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to all who attended!

$155 donated to the Site and Hope you all had a great time, No rain too!!

My soul is so so going to hell!!!

#11 ·
I'll be coming down from the Midlands on the sunday morning.

#13 ·
YES............IT IS A SUNDAY!!!!!

9am Hein Gericke Taunton all fuelled and ready to go please. Sadly Tesco won't be open early for the ritual fatboys :(

It's Sunday for a reason this time :) Baaa!

Cheers!!
Well, I think that deserves a big :bigclap: that you have sacrificed the ritual fatboys, just in order that a ritualistic fatboy can attend :D

:whistle:

#14 ·
YES............IT IS A SUNDAY!!!!!

It's Sunday for a reason this time :) Baaa!
Well it's about bloody time too, yes, I am the reason for it being held on a sunday :bigclap:

I will be there, on the Tiger, I can still leave all you southerners for dead on it plus it's comfy and I won't need to keep filling up with petrol :pokey:

But it will be good to see Warren again, it's been about 4 years now but at last i'll be able to get back that 20p he borrowed from me <_<

Yoshikid is supposed to be letting me know the details of where he's staying so I can get a room booked........ :wallbash:

Hope you have got the good weather pre booked Warren :confused:

#20 ·
Couldn't wait for Yoshikid to give me the details of where he's supposed to be staying so I done gone booked myself into the local holiday inn as times ticking away.

Don't reckon I'll get there till late anyway as it's about 300 miles from mine and I can't leave till after the lunchtime shift.

#21 ·
Possibility that Dave & some of his Isle of Wight crew might be up for this - they'd plan on leaving on midnight ferry - grab a few hours kip near Taunton, do the rideout & return on 10pm ferry - NOW that's what I call commitment :supsmiley:

Personally I'm looking at a stretched SV limo with chauffer for this one (w00t)

#30 ·
Because of the sickness levels due to bad management practices it's a no go. They have even employed people to check anyone on the sicks activities !! Unless your 100% genuine it's not worth losing your job over. I am still asking round to see if I can get the time off by changing shifts with colleagues but looking doubtful !

#31 ·
In my contract, it says that as long as I ask for time off in a reasonable period of time (2 weeks or more) then they will honour my holiday. If your company owes you holiday, it's not up to them to decide when you take it. If they are short staffed, that is not your problem, that is their problem, and they should work around it.

#37 ·
I have been doing some frantic negotiations to free up that day. Changing the day and the order of the weekends has thrown me somewhat.
All I can say at this stage is that I will do my best to be there as usual, and I will be gutted if I have to miss this ride out.

But if you will go changing things....

#47 ·
Listen chaps,
Since the rules changed and women are now alowed to serve in ships, there has been no need for rampant homosexuality in the Royal Navy. We leave that to the RAF...

#48 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.