Southwest Run- September? - SV1000 Portal
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Southwest Run- September?

Can anyone tell me what weekend the Southwest run falls on?
I need to find out so Mrs Bravo can book the Friday off so we can head down.
It will be a bit of a bugger if she is not there to moderate my behaviour lol.
Bravo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 10:19 AM
"Kiss my Ass"
 
kenbarcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 ♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Posts: 13,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Can anyone tell me what weekend the Southwest run falls on?
I need to find out so Mrs Bravo can book the Friday off so we can head down.
It will be a bit of a bugger if she is not there to moderate my behaviour lol.
Usually around the weekend 18/19th. Third weekend of the month.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[
kenbarcon is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Usually around the weekend 18/19th. Third weekend of the month.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Ken,will keep my eyes peeled for definate date,would hate it if Mrs Bravo:cheers missed it lol
Bravo is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 02:28 PM
55,500 miles and counting
 
peterrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Posts: 19,843
so you won't come to my ride out or Kens but want to go to this one.......

bastard



peterrose is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 03:08 PM
"Kiss my Ass"
 
kenbarcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 ♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Posts: 13,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
so you won't come to my ride out or Kens but want to go to this one.......

bastard
Its ok Pete, i told him the wrong dates.

[
kenbarcon is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
so you won't come to my ride out or Kens but want to go to this one.......

bastard
What the fuck you on about you senile old fool? I was at yours,i thought it only made you go blind not cause memory loss as well! Now what was i on about?......oh yeah,would have liked to do the North Run but having Monday`s off cost me too much money,much easier to take the Friday off so it is.
Bravo is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Its ok Pete, i told him the wrong dates.
will be down there on me own then lol
Bravo is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 03:55 PM
"Kiss my Ass"
 
kenbarcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 ♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Posts: 13,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
What the fuck you on about you senile old fool? I was at yours,i thought it only made you go blind not cause memory loss as well! Now what was i on about?......oh yeah,would have liked to do the North Run but having Monday`s off cost me too much money,much easier to take the Friday off so it is.
Why would you need to take Monday off, the ride out was on Sunday?

[
kenbarcon is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 5th July 2011, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Why would you need to take Monday off, the ride out was on Sunday?
i thought everybody was goin up Saturday and comin back Monday(ie spend Sunday night getting rat arsed).My mistake Doh!
Bravo is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 07:17 AM
55,500 miles and counting
 
peterrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Posts: 19,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
What the fuck you on about you senile old fool? I was at yours,i thought it only made you go blind not cause memory loss as well! Now what was i on about?......oh yeah,would have liked to do the North Run but having Monday`s off cost me too much money,much easier to take the Friday off so it is.
Yes, your right, I was getting you mixed up with MrT but as Ken says your as senile as me cos it was on Sunday and as your half way Ooop there anyway you could have ridden up in the morning and come back later that day.

I managed 543 miles in 24 hours even at my advanced age in life, a young pup like you fresh outta nappies should be able to do it easily.



peterrose is offline  
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 07:21 AM
55,500 miles and counting
 
peterrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Posts: 19,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Its ok Pete, i told him the wrong dates.
Fuck me, between us it's a wonder these things ever take off. I got the wrong hotel in the wrong county, you got the wrong date and Bravo just got it wrong.



peterrose is offline  
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
Yes, your right, I was getting you mixed up with MrT but as Ken says your as senile as me cos it was on Sunday and as your half way Ooop there anyway you could have ridden up in the morning and come back later that day.

I managed 543 miles in 24 hours even at my advanced age in life, a young pup like you fresh outta nappies should be able to do it easily.
Shit! Bugger! Cunt! Fuck! Wank! I really must pay more attention
Bravo is offline  
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 02:10 PM
55,500 miles and counting
 
peterrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Posts: 19,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Cunt!... Wank! I really must pay more attention
That reminds me, have you posted on the " Riders wifes " thread yet ?



peterrose is offline  
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
That reminds me, have you posted on the " Riders wifes " thread yet ?
Look Pete i have told you before........If you want pictures of me in the buff you only have to ask and i will text you some! I know you`re eager to see what`s under my tight leathers!
Bravo is offline  
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 6th July 2011, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
That reminds me, have you posted on the " Riders wifes " thread yet ?
OOOOOPPPPPPS sorry thought you meant ...... have i posted on I ride your wife
Bravo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome