UK South West Rideout 28th April 2012 - Page 2 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 11th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenee View Post
Looking forward to your pics then Mike !!!!

As usual Daughters Birthday... on that saturday... lol

Back on two wheels this year.... Roll on September !!!!!
cool.....will c u then matey......what ya getting then??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 11th April 2012, 08:40 PM
The Child..willied...

♀ England
South Yorks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
Hey Mr.W hows things.I,ve lost your no or Id have given you a call long ago.Can you pm it to me.
U lost mine too?????!!!
Unfortunately spending all my money at MCN weekend the weekend before so can't afford the fuel to get down and back!!
Will hopefully be able to get to one of the rideouts darn sarf soon.

Double gutted that the national meet is when I am in France and the OH is at Brands - can we change the date???!!! LOL..

Yeah, so I like it from behind..............
Tracy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
Frank Sinatra
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 13th April 2012, 08:20 AM
One man & his dog

♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Anybody need a room for the 27th?

The guy coming with me has pulled out. So if anybody needs a bed for the night (27th) and wants to split the cost, let me know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)

post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 13th April 2012, 08:09 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valves View Post
This should be interesting...
........interesting.........in what way.........
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 14th April 2012, 05:08 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by evssv View Post
cool.....will c u then matey......what ya getting then??
A Bike !! lol,

Took an 2001 R1 out last week, very nice but had cromed wheels and no steering damper, Yeah I know I've got big shoulders but I'm thinking damage limitation... Chromed wheels wll be a right bitch to keep clean and rust free.

Seen a few on fleagay... but when I've got one, I'll organise a meet up at weston or Cheddar... How does that sound??

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 14th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
A Bike !! lol,

Took an 2001 R1 out last week, very nice but had cromed wheels and no steering damper, Yeah I know I've got big shoulders but I'm thinking damage limitation... Chromed wheels wll be a right bitch to keep clean and rust free.

Seen a few on fleagay... but when I've got one, I'll organise a meet up at weston or Cheddar... How does that sound??

sounds cool......and the wheels will b a right bal ache to keep sweet aswell imo...me sv had polished rims....dident last long........how much u looking to spend???as my mate got a very tidy ``99 plate r1 which he mite b selling....ohlins forks/rear shox/steering damper,harris adjustable yokes....full yoshi system,cgr levers..its in blue/white....he aint givein it away.......but what he wants for it is worth it all day long with the bits its got on it...probly got pics if ur intrested........
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 15th April 2012, 08:46 PM
The Red Devil

♂ England
Taunton, Somerset
Quote:
Originally Posted by evssv View Post
sounds cool......and the wheels will b a right bal ache to keep sweet aswell imo...me sv had polished rims....dident last long........how much u looking to spend???as my mate got a very tidy ``99 plate r1 which he mite b selling....ohlins forks/rear shox/steering damper,harris adjustable yokes....full yoshi system,cgr levers..its in blue/white....he aint givein it away.......but what he wants for it is worth it all day long with the bits its got on it...probly got pics if ur intrested........
Budget between 2500 and 3000.. but nearer the 2500 mark as I want to throw some personalised mods at the bike to make it something like the B6 screamer ... lol

PM me pics if you can mate... cheers !!

You know you're on the absolute limit when you go round a corner with everything scraping and you haven't slid off

Last edited by Screenee; 15th April 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: More detail added
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 19th April 2012, 10:28 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
bristol
Quote:
Budget between 2500 and 3000.. but nearer the 2500 mark as I want to throw some personalised mods at the bike to make it something like the B6 screamer ... lol

PM me pics if you can mate... cheers !!
i could get u this r1 for 3000.poss bit less.....i`ll post up sumpics of it when i gets home.....deffinatly worth a look if ur after a early carbbed r1....
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 22nd April 2012, 10:16 PM
Scooter boy

♂ United Kingdom
Cardiff
will be there
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2012, 10:13 AM
Be excelent to one another

♂ United Kingdom
UK
Count DC and myself in

post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 23rd April 2012, 07:50 PM
One man & his dog

♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bish View Post
Count DC and myself in

Have you two decided on your route? Don't fancy riding down alone and the weather looks like crap too!

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 25th April 2012, 08:39 AM

♂ United Kingdom
UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valves View Post
Have you two decided on your route? Don't fancy riding down alone and the weather looks like crap too!
Not yet but most likely the 303. Will let you know when we've got more of a plan

post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 25th April 2012, 09:48 AM

♂ United Kingdom
UK
Only 10 of us going?

8 if you discount bikerboy(weather depending) & thcousins(maybe)

post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 25th April 2012, 06:11 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
I'm still not riding! .......if the weather had been a bit drier this week I might have had a go and if ok I'd have at least joined everyone for lunch but wet wet wet for the next few days inc Saturday :-(

Dare I suggest in view of the few that can make it on Saturday and the weather......a postponement to a week or two later?

....if not, Bish, DC and (Stuart)......pop in here and say hello!

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 25th April 2012, 06:32 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ England
cheshunt
If postponed for 2 weeks i would be there for sure as this weekend i have something on (which i was going to use the bike for but not now) and next weekend i am hopefully going on the bike up to goathland yorkshire for a steam railway event ,what a busy life we lead!! so IF its postponed for 2 week until the 12th may i will be there (and so will andy)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in