UK SW Rideout September 2012 - Page 3 - SV1000 Portal
View Poll Results: Which Saturday in September is good for you?
Saturday 15th 0 0%
Saturday 22nd 0 0%
Either is good for me 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 119 (permalink) Old 28th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Mmmm Kate
 
Malkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
 ♂ United States
Los Angeles, California
Posts: 7,557
Bugger the one time I'm home during this and there is a family 50th and 21st for my brother and niece on the 15th.

Be thinking of Warren as you guys ride in his memory.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I don't have an English accent because this is what English sounds like when spoken properly" - James Carr

Scooters are for men who want to ride motorcycles, but prefer to feel the wind on their vaginas.

I'd rather tea bag a hungry lion than buy a Harley Davidson.
Malkey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 119 (permalink) Old 28th August 2012, 10:09 PM
Hardcore Biker
 
southwestsv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
 ♂ Spain
Valencia
Posts: 235
guess that solves the question...

"do i renew my tax disc at the end of the month?"

see you there.
southwestsv is offline  
post #33 of 119 (permalink) Old 28th August 2012, 11:02 PM
I love my SV
 
tonyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
West Kent
Posts: 5,776
I shall go for a ride on me tod... Stop off somewhere very quiet and think about our friend Warren/Skidz, then ride on with him looking over me shoulder...
tonyt is offline  
 
post #34 of 119 (permalink) Old 29th August 2012, 09:42 AM
Scooter boy
 
Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
 ♂ United Kingdom
Plymouth, Devon
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwestsv View Post
guess that solves the question...

"do i renew my tax disc at the end of the month?"

see you there.
Depending which route your going going to take. If its the A38 we could meet at deep lane as you come through Plymouth and ride up.

It's not going to feel right heading up without the man himself.
Hammer is offline  
post #35 of 119 (permalink) Old 29th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Forum whore
 
retrogeordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
 ♂ England
BIKE DREAM WORLD !
Posts: 9,824
I will be riding down on the morning leaving London around 06.30 if anyone is interested ?

Bandit Bandit !!!!!!

I was on the 2009 bad ass tour !
retrogeordy is offline  
post #36 of 119 (permalink) Old 29th August 2012, 03:58 PM
Hardcore Biker
 
southwestsv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
 ♂ Spain
Valencia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Depending which route your going going to take. If its the A38 we could meet at deep lane as you come through Plymouth and ride up.

It's not going to feel right heading up without the man himself.
i`ll probably go straight up the A30 to be honest, despite the fact that i`ll freeze me tits off crossing bodmin and dart moors that early in the morning
southwestsv is offline  
post #37 of 119 (permalink) Old 29th August 2012, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
One man & his dog
 
Valves's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 ♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Will ride down late Friday afternoon, stop overnight, do the ride out then head home after...... Will we be having brekkie in tescos?
Three of us are staying at the Hoilday Inn express on Friday night - breakfast included. Meet-up Friday night for a beer?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
Valves is offline  
post #38 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 12:22 AM
Scooter boy
 
Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
 ♂ United Kingdom
Plymouth, Devon
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwestsv View Post
i`ll probably go straight up the A30 to be honest, despite the fact that i`ll freeze me tits off crossing bodmin and dart moors that early in the morning
The A38 isn't much warmer that time of morning. Lol. Don't envy you doing that route.
Hammer is offline  
post #39 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 12:33 AM
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valves View Post
Three of us are staying at the Hoilday Inn express on Friday night - breakfast included. Meet-up Friday night for a beer?
Sounds good

You`ll find it`s a better class of people who own BMW motorcycles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bravo is offline  
post #40 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
One man & his dog
 
Valves's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 ♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Sounds good
PM sent to you


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
Valves is offline  
post #41 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 02:43 PM
Raising the standards
 
Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
 ♂ England
Norfolk
Posts: 4,537
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valves View Post
PM sent to you
Hi Stuart, we are stopping in premier inn Taunton north, it's cheaper than the holiday inn, we will be quite late down cos I got hospital appointment late afternoon.

You`ll find it`s a better class of people who own BMW motorcycles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bravo is offline  
post #42 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
One man & his dog
 
Valves's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 ♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Hi Stuart, we are stopping in premier inn Taunton north, it's cheaper than the holiday inn, we will be quite late down cos I got hospital appointment late afternoon.
OK mate, will see you Sat morning


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
Valves is offline  
post #43 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 08:36 PM
55,500 miles and counting
 
peterrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 ♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Posts: 19,843
Jackie, Warrens wife has asked if she and the kids could attend the ride out, possible staying at the hotel the night before and if we can find anyone with a trike or sidecar, go on part of the rideout, maybe the kids doing a section each and jackie doing one.

I felt confident to say on everyones behalf that I thought everyone would love to see them all and have told Jackie to contact Valves/Stuart as he is organising it.

I know Pete has a trike, not sure if he's coming, will pm him, but do we know anyone else who has something we could use ?

Failing that, she may go the the stop points by car with the kids.

Again, I said I would ask Stuart if he would be kind enough to let jackie know all stop points/times etc.

So Stuart, if you could keep Jackie in the loop here it would be great, hope you don't mind me interfereing.

I'll send jackie the link to this thread.





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterrose is offline  
post #44 of 119 (permalink) Old 30th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Grumpy old sod.
 
simon.w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
 ♂ England
Northamptonshire
Posts: 6,864
Hoping to come down on the Friday and ride back on the Sunday.

There are times when only a really big beer will do.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as "American English". There is the English language and there are mistakes.
simon.w is offline  
post #45 of 119 (permalink) Old 31st August 2012, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
One man & his dog
 
Valves's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 ♂ England
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
Jackie, Warrens wife has asked if she and the kids could attend the ride out, possible staying at the hotel the night before and if we can find anyone with a trike or sidecar, go on part of the rideout, maybe the kids doing a section each and jackie doing one.

I felt confident to say on everyones behalf that I thought everyone would love to see them all and have told Jackie to contact Valves/Stuart as he is organising it.

I know Pete has a trike, not sure if he's coming, will pm him, but do we know anyone else who has something we could use ?

Failing that, she may go the the stop points by car with the kids.

Again, I said I would ask Stuart if he would be kind enough to let jackie know all stop points/times etc.
So Stuart, if you could keep Jackie in the loop here it would be great, hope you don't mind me interfereing.
I'll send jackie the link to this thread.
I've PM'd Jackie the details of the rideout


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)
Valves is offline  
Reply

Tags
2012, rideout, september, skidz, southwest, taunton, warren

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome