Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 15th July 2007, 09:18 PM
Chillaxing

♀ France
In the next valley over
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrose View Post
MrsPeterRose says she'd like to come next year.... I take it she was talking about the SV meet

Pete
so what else would she be talking about????

Fully paid up member of Team Stealth
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and C-in-C, GT, French wing
Maz, Ex Social Secretary and chief cut-and-paster, Petes' Posse... and survivor of the Euro 2009 Meet "The Bad Ass Tour"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 15th July 2007, 09:36 PM

need help

Yes John If I can be of any help here and yes I no I live in Devon but I still go to Yorkshire to see the my old mum and dad from time to time :supsmiley
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 15th July 2007, 09:59 PM
Ready for round 2

♂ England
Outer space,Fenland,Cambs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johna10ant View Post
........ As long as the vast majority of the UK members agree with the proposition that next years meet is to be arranged :-

a) by me
b) Hotel in Leeds
c) ride outs in North Yorkshire Moors and the Pennines etc .....................

then I will start a proper thread for next years annual meeting with all of the information about the hotel and meals and routes etc, etc..................

In the meanwhile I shall continue to monitor events and opinions about the matter. ................

I am kind of looking forward to arranging it......... how sad is that :supsmiley
Please please please John , any weekend but the 7th/8th of July.....Thanks

Simon

Motorcycle revolutionary!

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th July 2007, 06:18 PM
Shit Happens

England
NEAR MIDDLESBROUGH
Talking

Night shift on Thurs and Fri of the weekend concerned. Could pose a problem. I may have changed shifts by then.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th July 2007, 06:27 PM
Moving at the speed of...

♂ Canada
Home now in Wicklewood, Norfolk, UK
A meet in Yorkshire will be brilliant, so long as I don't have to lead a group into obscurity

I'm definately up for the next one, and if it's far enough away from Norfolk there will be no excuse to nip off early!!

Just a grumpy old man. All my opinions are my own and you are free to ignore them, or stick them where the sun doesn't shine!
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th July 2007, 07:18 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Yorkshire dales sounds great to me ...............believe it or not (those that have met me) I am a Yorkshire lad
The way things are going I might even be riding again by then

John..........only take on the organisation if you are REALLY sure you want to, it can be a right pain sorting these things out!

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th July 2007, 10:12 PM
SV1200 please

♂ England
Binfield, Berkshire
It's early days but I think any UK meet in 2008 is likely to have to put up with me tagging along. Best of luck to anyone who may be mad enough to organise it

DC

Keep Britain Tidy. Tuck in your shirt, comb your hair and give your shoes a bit of a polish

SV1000S K3 Silver & Scratched
Yoshimura 2:1, PCIII, Hamicad Fender Eliminator, Rad and Oil Cooler Grills,
Snorkelectomy, MCN Suspension Settings, Goodridge Braided Hoses and EBC HH pads
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th July 2007, 11:18 PM

Alright guys Its on. I will start the thread regarding it (hopefully tommorrow)

I have approximately 40-50% of the details in place.

I thank all of you that have offered to help. It will be nice to meet our US airforce bud at next years meet again. Osamagodbigveetwin ( i know i did that wong Ray & Julia) has said they will be joining us.

thanks for the support and lets hope that i dont make a balls up of it

:supsmiley only kiding :supsmiley
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 09:46 AM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Poor boy, he knows not what he is letting him self in for

Pete

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
"Kiss my Ass"

♂ England
Hunmanby, North East.
Quote:
Poor boy, he knows not what he is letting him self in for

Pete
Good in't it.

[
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Good in't it.
By Hook or by Crook - I will get to the bottom of this conspiracy which somehow had me being volunteered into doing next years meeting - KEN!!!

:supsmiley :supsmiley no worries really, quite looking forward to it, maybe i can get away without being stressed out by arranging it.........

(by the way peter, just wondering if this new declaration of yours might have had anything to do with a certain bend "Chicken strips.... What chicken strips "
if so then maybe a honorary mention for yours truly - not that any of it was my fault)

Quote:
If you include that road with the wheelie bumps in it, like the down hill road in the film Bullit, then I'll come.
You Know That I cant leave that part out Peter, how else are your going to pull fifth gear wheelies >>> he he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho <<<<<<
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 10:59 PM
D'oh, nuts.....mmm Donuts

♂ England
Venta Bulgarum
are you going for a bimble around the newly formed lakes?

Riding Starship Ncc 1701 A
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 11:29 PM

♂ United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbarcon View Post
Good in't it.
Bloody hilarious lets hope he's still laughting in 11 months time

Pete

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th July 2007, 11:39 PM

♂ United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johna10ant View Post

1. :supsmiley :supsmiley no worries really, quite looking forward to it, maybe i can get away without being stressed out by arranging it.........

2. (by the way peter, just wondering if this new declaration of yours might have had anything to do with a certain bend "Chicken strips.... What chicken strips "
if so then maybe a honorary mention for yours truly - not that any of it was my fault)

3. You Know That I cant leave that part out Peter, how else are your going to pull fifth gear wheelies >>> he he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho <<<<<<
1. Not a hope.

2. Yep, that was the best left hander I've ever done. The only way I think I got round it was by target fixation. I was so busy just watching you, I just followed you without even thinking.

3. Can we go UP the hill on the way back....please, pretty please, huh, can we ?

Pete

post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 18th July 2007, 09:12 AM
Grumpy old sod.

♂ England
Northamptonshire
Thread now closed, all further discussion in the "official" 2008 meeting thread started by Mr Tenant.

There are times when only a really big beer will do.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as "American English". There is the English language and there are mistakes.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in