UK 2009 NATIONAL MEETING 10th-11th-12th July 2009 *Updated* - Page 8 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #106 of 113 (permalink) Old 15th July 2009, 07:12 PM
Hardtail Racer

♂ England
Locks Heath, Southampton
Thanks Em for a great weekend, everything well organised and some entertaining gravel track rideouts (good highside save of yours)
Good barbie with your folks (pass on our thanks) - I'll settle for an outside beer fountain instead of a bar
See you all next time (Scotland I presume)
Cheers Pete & Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If it's too LOUD you're too old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #107 of 113 (permalink) Old 15th July 2009, 10:58 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
North Yorkshire
still feeling miffed that I didn't make it

SV1000S
Ready for fettling as I've finished with Austria

SV1000sz well spanky
CF wheels, tank; Marazocchi RAC50, Ti Force, ISR m/cs, 6 pot monos;wavys; Elka 3D shock, Andreani Yokes, BKG clips, Hyperpro damper, Watsens, Hel lines, Ti bolts everywhere, LiFePO4 :est 152kg dry - shame about the fat knacker on board

post #108 of 113 (permalink) Old 16th July 2009, 08:44 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hobbs View Post
The thin veneer of civilisation that we had been trying to maintain finally split at dinner on Saturday evening. And who was responsible?
And I thought I was on my best behaviour this time?! ...........hadn't had enough alcohol at that point to dull the pain and with the knackered knee that's the only way to get at my foot ;-) Poor dinner table etiquette I suppose but at least I have odourless feet! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
Well it was obvious really wasn't it? I mean Mr Rose wasn't there so who better?

I seem to recall a certain pub in Cirencester where after a few Andy and the aforementioned Pete Rose were delighting the audience by seeing which of them could get their heads furthest into Tracy's bunny thong.....

I mean,that was just so wrong,funny,but wrong.

I hasten to add the throng was not being worn at the time!!

Live long enough to embarass your kids I say

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!

post #109 of 113 (permalink) Old 16th July 2009, 08:46 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
PHOTOS....

Sorry for the delay, took a while collecting photos from everyone, getting them in order (I hope) and adding a few comments here and there

Here we go then, here's the Photo Gallery:
SV1000 Owners Annual Meet 2009 - Telford

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #110 of 113 (permalink) Old 16th July 2009, 01:36 PM
e Signora Grande v-Doppi

♂ England
Norf Lundun
Quote:
Originally Posted by NodgesSV1Naked View Post
This was at the top of the Long Mynd which I think is still part of Shropshire A nice lady sat having a cut of tea out the back of a van took it for us if I remember
Not paying attention as usual , no cup of tea though even after Em asked nicely! Fascists!!

....if all else fails read the manual
post #111 of 113 (permalink) Old 17th July 2009, 02:53 PM
Wandering Geriatric

♂ United Kingdom
Weston-super-Mare, UK
Garage
Ride videos

I have put the useable videos from the rideouts onto a DVD so if anyone wants to take the risk of nausea and ruined eyesight, PM me with an address and I will put a copy in the post.

Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start to think there's people out there having fun on motorcycles, then it makes me take another look.

Steve Mcqueen - On Any Sunday
post #112 of 113 (permalink) Old 19th July 2009, 02:43 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw View Post
Sorry for the delay, took a while collecting photos from everyone, getting them in order (I hope) and adding a few comments here and there

Here we go then, here's the Photo Gallery:
SV1000 Owners Annual Meet 2009 - Telford

You can post comments against photos....as Pumpy has already found out

post #113 of 113 (permalink) Old 19th July 2009, 05:36 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ Scotland
Edinburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw View Post
You can post comments against photos....as Pumpy has already found out
I think you have done a great job with the album Andy. I hope the surgeons have made as good a job of your leg!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in