UK national meet 2010 - Scottish Borders - Page 32 - SV1000 Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #466 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 11:27 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
I think the last of the photos are up now?..........only a 130 or so I'm afraid

Hmmmmmmmmm.........Greg's gay tendancies coming out again?.........think the beer goggles have affected his aim lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 939638393_93nqj-XL.jpg (240.5 KB, 21 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #467 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 11:29 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
.........and he's a cheeky big (six foot how much??!!) bar steward to boot lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 939640399_rrcr4-XL.jpg (133.7 KB, 18 views)

The thing about speed is that you can't catch the quick riders to ask them how they got so fast!
post #468 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 12:08 PM
Hardcore Biker

♂ Ireland
Co. Kildare Ireland
Hi Andy, I've posted a few pics here if you wanna add them to the collection...

post #469 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 01:46 PM
Hardtail Racer

♂ England
Locks Heath, Southampton
Finally arrived back from the SV rally at 2a.m. this morning, after a 650 mile 14 hour drive (pickup towing box trailer & trike) from the Isle of Skye.
What a great weekend the SV meet was - thanks to Greg and everyone else for making it so enjoyable. I'll check out the pics later - dread to think what was snapped.

Isle of Skye and surrounding area is fantastic - but only the first day was dry when we did a 200 mile tour of the Isle. Then the winter weather & electrical gremlins put paid to riding - just as well on a hairpin single track climb to over 2,000feet (thank god for 4 wheel drive) - but it was so scarey we did it 3 times

Total miles 2,800 (Pick up 2,200 at 18-25mpg - Trike 600 at 30-45mpg) in 10 days

See some of you this weekend - providing I can get the Trike fixed.

If it's too LOUD you're too old
post #470 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Biker

♂ Scotland
Edinburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw View Post
...think the beer goggles have affected his aim lol
Not even our friend "Aimee" would go near that after the homemade chilli absynth

post #471 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 03:18 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Might see you at the weekend, not sure of my plans for definate yet but hope to make it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatcho View Post
Hi Andy, I've posted a few pics here if you wanna add them to the collection...
Done......thanks Sean, great photo set

Updated, now 160ish photos :
SV1000 Uk Scottish Borders Meet Photo Gallery

post #472 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 03:20 PM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinhead456 View Post
Not even our friend "Aimee" would go near that after the homemade chilli absynth
Funny how we both took a fancy to girls with the same name........Amy, the cute teenage waitress for me

...........and Aimee the middle aged transvestite butcher (one sausage too many ) for you

post #473 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 06:12 PM
streethawk.........

♂ Scotland
Moray, Scotland
hehe poor little amy lol
You dirty old man!!

Heres a couple i forgot about!

Ohh Peeettteee!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1195.jpg (442.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1196.jpg (430.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1198.jpg (406.6 KB, 5 views)

sv1000s k6, pyramid hugger, Puig DB, tail tidy, mini indicators, mirror spacers, oxford h/grips, s tre, pair removed, tps mod, K&N, carbon yoshi trs', c/fiber sliders, shorty levers (black), DID, carbon/f Hel lines, s/sprox, oem fairing, evotech rad & oil cooler grills, p/coat hangers, tomtom dashboard mod, c/f tank fillet, gel seat, bagster! & Joe Rocket Everything!!
post #474 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 07:38 PM
Forum whore

♂ England
BIKE DREAM WORLD !
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolevilangel View Post
hehe poor little amy lol
You dirty old man!!

Ohh Peeettteee!
Ah Pete's sheep Shagger !!

Forgot to mention my dice with death on the M1 last Thursday. Just started to overtake a car in the middle lane.Doing about 80. Had indicated looked in the mirror and to the right . Started to move out to the third lane when bang I am on the passenger door of a BMW !. My foot which was half on the footrest was wedged between the bike and the car , my knee slider was on the car and I had shoved my elbow out keeping the bike upright. The car just continued and I eventually ended up behind it expecting him to pull over. He just carried on. There was some nice scratches and dents on his car as I caught up with him and had a look from a safe distance !. Can only think he was in the slow lane when I did my checks and crossed three lanes when I had started to move into the adjacent lane !

Bandit Bandit !!!!!!

I was on the 2009 bad ass tour !
post #475 of 477 (permalink) Old 19th July 2010, 08:08 PM
55,500 miles and counting

♂ United Kingdom
running out of birthdays fast.
Quote:
hehe poor little amy lol
You dirty old man!!

Ohh Peeettteee!
HA !!, we'll be getting the real thing next weekend on the Norfolk rideout.

My new toy. A 2005 Yamaha MT-01 1700cc torque monster.

DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU ARE A LIMP WRISTED GAY BOY AS YOU MAY BE SHOCKED !!!

post #476 of 477 (permalink) Old 20th July 2010, 08:20 PM
Hardtail Racer

♂ England
Locks Heath, Southampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw View Post
Might see you at the weekend, not sure of my plans for definate yet but hope to make it :-)
Updated, now 160ish photos
Great set of photos - thanks all cos we took none!! Glad to see the MOOSEMOLESTER isn't featured
Maybe see you Sunday - only got the tank bag tooolkit this time

If it's too LOUD you're too old
post #477 of 477 (permalink) Old 21st July 2010, 09:42 AM
Forum whore

♂ United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare - UK
Garage
.........we should rename, I think MooseMolester has a nicer ring to it

Quote:
hehe poor little amy lol
You dirty old man!!

Ohh Peeettteee!
Duly nabbed :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in