We Help Riders to Maintain and Upgrade their Bikes with Top-Notch Products - SV1000 Portal
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By Missing Link
  • 2 Post By Longhair
  • 1 Post By oldbaldsob

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 22nd October 2019, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Vendors

♂ United States
Cranbury, NJ
We Help Riders to Maintain and Upgrade their Bikes with Top-Notch Products

Welcome to the MOTORCYCLEiD section of the forum! Our team represents one of the largest online stores in the country that can become your one-stop-shop for all the needed motorcycle parts and accessories. As avid riders ourselves, we know firsthand that it is crucial to take proper care of your beloved bike, maintain and repair it timely. That is why we have created the MOTORCYCLEiD.com

This online store has everything from riding gear, apparel, maintenance products, components for upgrades and everything in between where you can have a pleasant shopping experience and get all that you may ever need to service, fix, or enhance your machine. MOTORCYCLEiD.com is a relatively new website, but it continues to grow day-by-day adding new brands, products, and features helping users find exactly what they are looking for, just like its sister website, CARiD.com where you can get everything that you may need to transport your bike to your favorite riding spot.

MAIN PRODUCT CATEGORIES
  • Helmets
  • Riding Gear
  • Body Armor
  • Accessories
  • Parts
  • Wheels&Tires
  • Lighting
  • Electronics
  • Maintenance
In our posts, we share useful information about new releases, best product picks and the ways they can improve your riding experience, some tips and tricks, news about innovations in the motorcycle scene, provide product video reviews, and much more. We would like to encourage you, our fellow sv-portal.com forum members to join the conversation, let us know what you think about products we promote, ask us any questions in the threads or personal messages, and we will be glad to help if we can. Thanks!

QUICK LINKS

MOTORCYCLEiD - HOME PAGE
| COUPON CODES | MILITARY DISCOUNT | HELPFUL GUIDES & ARTICLES

We're new here and we don't want to bother the forum community with annoying ads or irrelevant advertising.
Please let us know what parts/gear/accessories would you be interested in the most - and we'll make our posts as much useful
and relevant for the community as possible!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Suzuki SV1000 Parts & Accessories MOTORCYCLEiD.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got any questions? Get advice from our bike experts in
or Call Toll Free: 888.903.4344

|
|
|
|

Knowledge base:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 22nd October 2019, 02:34 PM
Bike curious

♂ United States
Springfield, MOFO
Garage
"We're new here and we don't want to bother the forum community with annoying ads or irrelevant advertising. Please let us know what parts/gear/accessories would you be interested in the most - and we'll make our posts as much useful and relevant for the community as possible!"

Sure! Let us know what SV1000-specific stuff you have.

Two of my favorite posts here on the SV Portal are by Chainsaw Willie!
and
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 23rd October 2019, 03:02 AM
Hardcore Biker

♂ Australia
Queensland, Orstraylya
Garage
Yeah, as oldbaldsob said.......

One owner..... 295,000kms and counting... 5k to go....

2003 Copper SV1000S
Repainted Ford PE (Petroleum Mica)
Yoshi 2:1 collectors and Arrow titanium can...

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 23rd October 2019, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Vendors

♂ United States
Cranbury, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbaldsob View Post
"We're new here and we don't want to bother the forum community with annoying ads or irrelevant advertising. Please let us know what parts/gear/accessories would you be interested in the most - and we'll make our posts as much useful and relevant for the community as possible!"

Sure! Let us know what SV1000-specific stuff you have.
The link to the catalog is in my signature: https://www.motorcycleid.com/suzuki-...ssories-parts/
There are mainly maintenance stuff right now, but we expect the list to be updated often.
If you need something specific, let me know, and I will try to find it for you.
Thanks!

Suzuki SV1000 Parts & Accessories MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Got any questions? Get advice from our bike experts in
or Call Toll Free: 888.903.4344

|
|
|
|

Knowledge base:
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 23rd October 2019, 01:55 PM
Bike curious

♂ United States
Springfield, MOFO
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTORCYCLEiD View Post
The link to the catalog is in my signature: https://www.motorcycleid.com/suzuki-...ssories-parts/
There are mainly maintenance stuff right now, but we expect the list to be updated often.
If you need something specific, let me know, and I will try to find it for you.
Thanks!

SV1000 forum members are always looking for replacement parts at competitive prices. Stuff like body work, gas tanks, stator magnets, exhausts, etc.

What would make your site preferable to searching eBay or Amazon?

and
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 24th October 2019, 04:49 AM
Hardcore Biker

♂ Australia
Queensland, Orstraylya
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbaldsob View Post
SV1000 forum members are always looking for replacement parts at competitive prices. Stuff like body work, gas tanks, stator magnets, exhausts, etc.

What would make your site preferable to searching eBay or Amazon?
Pretty slim pickings from what i saw...
oldbaldsob likes this.

One owner..... 295,000kms and counting... 5k to go....

2003 Copper SV1000S
Repainted Ford PE (Petroleum Mica)
Yoshi 2:1 collectors and Arrow titanium can...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 24th October 2019, 11:58 PM
Crazy Old Foole

♂ United States
Backside of Nowhere
You folks are only 12+ years late to the dance. Good luck!
oldbaldsob and Missing Link like this.

99% Of Liberals
Give The Rest A Bad Name

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal
So Suck It Up Buttercup!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 25th October 2019, 02:53 AM
Bike curious

♂ United States
Springfield, MOFO
Garage
MOTORCYCLEiD, I'm not impressed with your website. Revzilla has much better functionality and frankly, better prices.

For example, your price range for BikeMaster heated grips is $61.30 to $71.49. Revzilla's price range is $53.99 to $62.95. That is significant.

Also, Revzilla doesn't list things that are not available or out of stock (from what I've searched for anyway). You guys do. For example, Two Brothers exhausts are listed on your site when you search for 2006 SV1000S exhausts but when you click on the link, it says it's not available. These won't be available in the future either, despite the site's link to let people know when they do become available. I know because I had to have Two Brothers make me a pair of Titanium exhausts via Hardracing.com. If you guys also have the ability to contact Two Bros and have them make some, I apologize for negatively judging you on that point.

And when you want to search for leather jackets on your site, only classic leather jackets is a choice. You can't search for armored leather jackets only. When you click on armored jackets, you get everything. Dennis Kirk for example lets you not only choose material but also gender, size, and a few other criteria which is awesome.

Sorry but IMHO, your site will be doomed unless major changes are made to ease of use, product availability, and prices. The internet is a window shopper's paradise and the vast majority of motorcyclists on the net know the prices of things. More importantly, if they have positive experiences in ease of site use and service in addition to competitive prices, that site has a far greater chance of getting future business from them. And if an individual's chosen group of websites doesn't have what they want, Amazon or eBay usually will. Nobody on this site is afraid of searching a long time and paying good money for what they really want. I hope you guys realize these things. I've spent lots of money on Revzilla, Twisted Throttle, New Enough, and Dennis Kirk and don't see any reason to start using your site instead.

My 2 cents.
Longhair likes this.

and

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SV1000 Portal forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in