SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade is one red 04 Hayabusa with 17,350 on it.

Has the hump mods, kickstand mod, led signals, TRE, computer reprogrammed in Cali., short velocity stacks, HMF carbon fiber high mount exhaust, tinted double bubble, lowered 1.5", NEW bto21 on rear, and fresh silkolene oil change. NO DAMAGE, NEVER BEEN DOWN. I got this bike from the original owner.

The previous owner SAID it was dynoed at 186hp before the computer was reprogrammed which was predicted to give it 10-15% more power, So should be 200hp.

All I know is it is FASTER AND STRONGER THAN S#*T!!

I would like a clean TLR or SV1000s, hopefully even some nice upgrades to looks and handling. NO 650s.

More upgrades = less $ with trade. (KBB on the Busa is 7300) I'm flexible, I want to get back on a v-twin sport bike.

I am hoping for one of the many sweet rides I've seen on this site. Let me see 'em.

Call or email if you have any questions.

Craig C. 812-350-0246
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THIS THREAD IS NOW OBSOLETE!!!! THE BUSA IS GONE!!!

I HAVE TRADED MY BUSA FOR MY OLD TL1000R AND A BOX TRUCK. BACK ON A V-TWIN!!!!
THANKS TO ALL THAT SHOWED INTEREST.:banana:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TL1000R pics

I have posted the TLR pics on my profile as I am not sure how to post pics in a thread :unsure:

I am happy to be back with my first love. Rode her all last night and then put her away wet. She loves it! So loud and obnoxious! A totally different feel of power from the Busa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts