SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are looking at my Copper 2003 Suzuki SV1000s. It has 13957 miles on it. Bike has never been down and is garage kept in excellent condition with lots of extras, Yoshimura carbon fiber TRS exhaust system with dual mufflers, sounds great!! I am also including the stock exhaust in the sale.. There is a fully built in K40 undetectable front and rear radar detector system ( http://k40.com/unde_main.html) with control knob mounted under the left bar and blue LED indicators mounted on either side of the guage cluster, one for front, one for rear. Xenon headlights are installed with high and low beam 8000k. The bike is also being sold with an OEM Suzuki Heated grip set with a fully adjustable temperature control mounted on the handlebars within easy reach of the riders left hand. Works great for those cool fall morning rides...Chewy's Mirror extenders have been installed to allow the rider to better see directly behind. There is also a Zero Gravity smoked windshield installed and the original clear shield is included. I am also including a color matched cowl to replace the passenger seat for a nice clean look. Rear fender has been eliminated with the plate relocated a bit under the tail, as well as smaller LED turnsignals to replace the stock ones. The factory Suvuki color matched lower fairing kit has been installed as well. The bike has Chewy's frame sliders, and front fork sliders ,also it has rear stand spools to further protect the bike in the event it goes down. Tire are new last season Michelin Pilot powers. There are a couple small scratches on the top of the tank from my tank bag and also a couple small scratches on the tail from soft saddlebags from some of the longer trips I have made on this bike. The lower right rear mounting tab on the lower fairing was broken off when loading the bike on the trailer when I took it to Florida for bike week...it is visible in the first picture. Bike has NEVER been down. Its a purely cosmetic thing and hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it. This bike is very comfortable and I've had many 3+ hour rides on it...Handles the turns incredible well and is very quick. A great package of stunning looks, great brakes. amazing handling, and comfort for hours of riding... If you have any questions, or would like to see it in person, please call me at 203 667 4445. I have a clean title in hand...I'm willing to ship if the buyer makes all the proper arrangements and provisions. I will be happy to meet with the shipping company, but I take no responsibility for how it is treated once it leaves my hands. Bike is located in Stamford CT. I am asking $5500 OBO.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts