SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crashed my 2003 S model, in silver, so I'm breaking it for spares. I have priced the parts from eBay, but a bit cheaper hoping for quick sales. All prices are negotiable, I'd prefer to sell bundles of parts together to reduce messing about with packaging etc. I’m waiting for another dry day to finish stripping it and take all the photos.

Prices do not include postage: small items will be sent royal mail, medium via courier, large or heavy will be for collection or your courier arrangements. Please ask for quotes, especially if you want to buy parts together.

The parts I have removed from the bike so far are:

WIRING LOOM; with some relays and sensors (inc. starter relay, flasher, and tilt sensor), not the ecu, reg/rec, airbox sensors or switchgear, all available. The main power wire (red/black) at the ignition switch has been repaired with a blue plastic pre-insulated bullet connector. all other wires and connectors are good. Everything worked on the bike. £50

ECU; Bike ran perfectly, housing and connector undamaged, pins good. Seal good. £100

THROTTLE BODIES with sensors and good cables; good working order. Some surface corrosion, bike ran perfectly. £100

FUEL TANK (silver) with PUMP, I'll separate the pump if you want. Paint on the tank has 3 small stone chips, and some light scratches. I'll upload photos soon. Pump in good working order, connector good. £150 together, £110 for the tank, £60 for the pump separately.

SPEEDO / CLOCKS, in good working order, showing just under 22,000 miles. All mounts and connector pins good. £100

SWITCHGEAR, left and right. The indicator switch is bent and the plastic bit is missing so I’m just throwing the left side in with the right. All the electrics were working prior to stripping the bike. The wires and connectors are good. £20 the pair.

PILLION GRAB RAIL, good condition, no scratches. £30

SCREEN / WINDSHIELDS, 3 of. 1 Powerbronze original shape, scratched on the top right corner I think. 1 MRA tinted, kinda square shaped, has a few deepish scratches and an Unbranded Double bubble with no scratches, all mounts good on all 3. £30 for the 3.

TAIL LIGHT IN REAR PLASTICS inc. T-PIECE and CENTRE SECTION, The side panels are both cracked hal way through, they could be plastic welded, the mounts are good. The right hand side is a little scuffed. The T-piece and centre section are both in good shape. The tail light is in good working order, with no scratches, wires and connectors good. £50 the lot

AIRBOX w/ K&N filter and Screw in sensor, good condition, all mounts and screws in good condition. Sensor connectors in good condition. Rubbers good and soft. Inlet rubber good. Filter could probably do with another clean and oil by now. £40

RIDER SEAT, It has a small tear on the left hand side, approx. 6MM in diameter. Mounts good. £40

PILLION SEAT, good, undamaged condition. All mounts good. £25

SOLO SEAT COWL, needs respraying due to a couple of deep scratches on the top and wear marks on the front edge. Mounts good. This doesn’t come with the grab rail delete kit. £20

I also have a new rear mudguard / chainguard in the box I bought off ebay but never fitted, I think it’s a fibreglass item in white. Cost me £65 plus post so I want £60 including post.

The parts yet to be removed;

LOCK SET, with 2 keys, the main power wire on the ignition connector has been repaired with a pre-insulated blue plastic bullet connector due to corrosion. It’s never given me an issue. The ignition barrel has the usual wear from someone letting their keys rattle about on the top yoke. I’ll leave the ignition on the top yoke as I haven’t got a decent drill at the moment. The other locks are good, it’ll come with the pillion seat catch and cable. £50

REAR BRAKE SYSTEM, good working order, will have to check the condition of the pistons when I pull the system off, they were just a bit grubby when I replaced the pads a while back. £40

REAR WHEEL w/ MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 3 and DID ZVMX X-RING CHAIN AND SPROCKETS, the chain and sprockets have less than 300 miles on them and the tyre has less than 200 miles on it. The chain does now have some surface rust on some of the rollers as it’s been sat a while but it should be fine on the inside due to being lubed. The wheel bearings were done about 5/6 months ago. £180

SWING ARM WITH LINKAGES AND SHOCK ABSORBER, in good condition, linkages just flew through an MOT, but probably need to be greased. The shock is in good working order, not leaking at all, adjusters both turn, make a difference. £60

IGNITION COILS, good working order. £20

M4 FULL HI LEVEL STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM, carbon can needs to be rebuilt as one of the mounting nuts has come loose. The can also has a small scuff on the front edge, there is also a small scuff on the link pipe. All the mounts are good. No rust, it’s less than six months old. Cost over £800, I want £400 owing to the faults.

ENGINE, I ran it briefly after the accident, it still runs quietly. Selects all gears and neutral easily. The cases have the usual corrosion so could do with being replaced or painted. No leaks. I’ll leave the rear exhaust stub and oil cooler on to save disturbing the bolts. Just under 22,000 miles on the clock. £500 unless you want to save me the hassle of popping out of the frame etc.

I also have a new rear mudguard / chainguard in the box I bought off ebay but never fitted, I think it’s a fibreglass item in white. Cost me £65 plus post so I want £60 including post. And a front wheel spindle that came as a spare with the bike £20.

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,824 Posts
Rear wheel, tyre, chain sprockets still available ?

Where are you again , delivery ???? I'm inear Norwich Norfolk.... Phone number ???????

·
19,824 Posts
Okay south Wales... What would that cost to post to NR146AH . does wheelmcome with disc brake ? Have you got front wheel with discs too ?

·
19,824 Posts
Scotty, are you after the complete black metal unit with plastic reservoir ?I have an as new one, I have brake lever for it too ..... Also think I have slightly worn standard brake lever.

I,ll check in morning, but there are some on eBay now, just checked. Mine as new, £20 plus say £3 for postage ?

I also have clutch basket, clutch master cylinder complete thing as new, standard handle bars, oil cooler, rear brake caliper as new, belly pan in silver, unmarked. Etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.