SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search for a generator flywheel for my 2003 sv1000. When I opened it up this is the result of why my charging system was not working. I cannot find the part I need new or used
Resized_20210401_212303.jpeg

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can try to search eBay by the Suzuki part number, but you will probably have to buy it new. With some luck you might be able to find a single magnet and reglue them all with some JB weld.
If you are buying a complete flywheel the K5 is lighter and will make your engine rev up faster. flywheel update for k3/k4

Part numbers:
K3/K4: 32102-16G00
K5: 32102-16G10

·
Registered
05 sv1k
12 Posts
i have a used flywheel from my 05 sv1000. over the winter i found 2 loose magnets. I installed a new flywheel. i jb welded the two loose magnets back on. i started to fill the gaps but lost interest. none of the magnets were damaged.
20210407_201248.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
What would the price be for your flywheel?
I'm looking for a K5 flywheel myself.

i have a used flywheel from my 05 sv1000. over the winter i found 2 loose magnets. I installed a new flywheel. i jb welded the two loose magnets back on. i started to fill the gaps but lost interest. none of the magnets were damaged. View attachment 117463

·
Registered
05 sv1k
12 Posts
id sell it for $100 + shipping. New is $385. If the OP doesn't want it then you can have it. Shipping might get expensive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did OP get in touch about your flywheel?
If you think a fair amount if time have passed i will send you a PM and see if we can figure something out.

id sell it for $100 + shipping. New is $385. If the OP doesn't want it then you can have it. Shipping might get expensive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey buddy if you are still interested in getting a nice generator flywheel I have a dealer of mine that once helped me to get mine for a decent price you can kindly contact

[email protected]

Good luck buddy

Sent from my S56 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
05 sv1k
12 Posts
Did OP get in touch about your flywheel?
If you think a fair amount if time have passed i will send you a PM and see if we can figure something out.
have not heard from him. pm me some info and i will check into shiping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts