SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike new in 03 and paid it off during the bank crisis so i have a lien release from a bank that is no longer in business but they didn't send the title. The bank doesn't exist so the DMV wont let me sell it! I have plenty of proof it is my bike but i can not technically sell to someone who wants to register it for street. I do not ride it much anymore so its just sitting in my garage taking up room. The bike only has 6,700 miles!!! The motor itself would be a great asset for those who love their SV and want a new motor. The tires are both fresh as well. FIRM price on this. Please only serious buyers.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
Could the bike be registered in another state ? That might be a way around it ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
in case you want to get her title here is the place where i got titles for my bikes before and it worked well for me.
www its - titles.com
also could tell us how much is your asking price?

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
the ITS TITLES thing says its for 2004 vehicles and up only..... mabe there is some other way ? Or is it only 2004 up vehicles that were harder to do and thats why these guys exist?

·
Registered
135 Posts
the ITS TITLES thing says its for 2004 vehicles and up only..... mabe there is some other way ? Or is it only 2004 up vehicles that were harder to do and thats why these guys exist?
i would give them.a call, bikes i got titled from them were 80 - 90 bikes
and it says 2004 and older...so you are in that slot with your silver 03

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
It would be a shame to part it out, when someone out there would love a low mileage unit for the right price.....be like selling a kidney when youre about to win the lotto.....

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
129 Posts
Might be interested in the seats, the starter, and the black triangle bit under the rider seat, if you decide to part out.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
no any word since the post started...possibly might figure out how to make her titled or sold as is.
Yeah. would be nice to know what has happened.....be sad to see her broken up.....

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would b interested in motor and radiator....also what is the price for the whole bike?
I do not have the room or time to part it out so i am only interested in selling the entire bike. I was hoping $2k for it, since its so low in price. If someone can get it registered out of state then all the better but i do not have the time to keep fighting the DMV. I can provide the registration, Lien Release, and all the documentation i have dug up to try and prove to the DMV that it's been paid off.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
Damn, at that price i would be all over it.......but, i am a little far away......

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
I do not have the room or time to part it out so i am only interested in selling the entire bike. I was hoping $2k for it, since its so low in price. If someone can get it registered out of state then all the better but i do not have the time to keep fighting the DMV. I can provide the registration, Lien Release, and all the documentation i have dug up to try and prove to the DMV that it's been paid off.

HAve you had any joy on selling / parting the bike ?

Another member asked whereabouts you are located......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts