SV Portal Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Joe of your going getting bolt on cans I might be interested in buying your bolt ons if the price is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm keeping the cans tbh. Might chop them down a bit but they go with my blue theme running through the bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got the same done a few yrs back, its very straight forward it cost me about 300 Euros as Im in Ireland. I got the flanges cut off and the link pipes welded on as can be seen in the pictures. I also used Chewys Slip on Adapters so the cans would fit onto the link pipes and I also got the Cans angled inwards towards the reg plate the link pipes are single skinned and I added 7 inch heat shields I also got the bike re mapped to compensate for the changes thats all I can thinkk of hope that helps ...
I know this is an old thread but I'm looking to do the exact same thing. Do you know where one may be able to find the slip on adaptors any more?

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,663 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I'm looking to do the exact same thing. Do you know where one may be able to find the slip on adaptors any more?
You would probably have to get the adaptors made mate..... Chewy passed away a little while ago sadly.....

21 - 24 of 24 Posts