SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - Looks like I need to sell my SV. I picked it up earlier this year and planned to use it as a commuter bike but no longer have the need. Details about the work I've done so far are in the FB link below. Still needs a clutch basket :eek:)

I've enjoyed the community here and look forward to jumping back in some day.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
Damn, not good to lose a member, even worse when you have to lose a bike.....hope it goes to a good hame mate....

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
135 Posts
could post some pics and more details here too, we are not all on FB...
and dont give up on SV, its rare bird one of a kind, just has its own quirks as we all do..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could post some pics and more details here too, we are not all on FB...
and dont give up on SV, its rare bird one of a kind, just has its own quirks as we all do..
Thanks for the reminder! Yeah, I will miss this one.
Here are the details for those without FB.
Brand new M4, 2 into 1 race exhaust, Michelin tires, brake and clutch lever. Replaced both sides of the rear passenger plastic fairings. Recently changed engine oil, air filter, front and rear brake fluid and clutch fluid. I'm in the process of putting on a new, under tail license plate bracket.
Needs a new clutch basket, which is common to this model. Dent in the tank and some road rash from previous owner shown in the pictures. Includes rear stand and OEM service manual
IMG_1269.JPG

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,419 Posts
And how much are you wanting for it ?

Reactions: Urbanjugle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts