SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 20 of 601 Posts

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,843 Posts
In a drunken moment of utter stupidity I muttered something about organising next years meet...:confused:

Okay, always good to my word I've already nearly sorted it.

Unless anyone wants to do something different..and admin is okay with it...etc, etc. here it is.

I have found a very good pub/restaurant/hotel/campsite all in one. Spoken with the landlord and he's up for it.

I have several ideas, too early to promise anything, but talking to RAF Marham for a blast up thier runway with timing lights etc and will talk to Snetterton race track to see if we can just have the lunch break hour for a go arounfd the track..and Orwells Suzuki shop in Ipswich to see if we can do something there.... NO PROMISES on any of the above but I'll do something good.

Will definatly do the coast road on the Wells -Cromer road.. and have got myself a proper road map to start sorting out some good roads.. much smoother and flowing around here..higher safer speeds, less demanding than last two years but some real good bends and less turn offs so easier to follow.

What I want from you guys is some idea of who's up for it.

Keep it brief, for now just let me know if you think you can/want make it and how many pillions there will be. Car/ trailer parking no problem.

Look on the map, SWAFFHAM is sort of below Kings Lynn, West of Norwich, north of Thetford on the A47 / A1065 crossroads.

It is NOT flat fenland. We have small hills and lots of woodland, good roads, little police or speed cameras and some extremely attractive and obliging sheep. Some wonderfull coastal roads.

My phone number at the moment.. ( watch this space for breaking news ) is 01760 720413.

When I get a feel for numbers/accomidation and have sorted out the route and stuff a bit more . and have an idea about price, I'll wipe this and re-do an official meet thread.

Dates I propose are the first or second weekend in July, before the kids break up from school and the roads fill with holiday makers, caravans etc. EDIT 6th , 7th & 8th JULY. OFFICIAL

If I am still at my current flat I can put up 2 people for the whole 3 nights but I belive I maybe elsewhere by then and could not do it. I will know for sure before Xmas or before. I reserve the offer for those coming a long way, ie Utah or anyone with special needs/problems, ladies with large breasts, etc.

For now please DON'T contact the pub yourselves, let me sort out a good deal first.

go for it......

Pete, working hard for you all :)

For accomodation see this post.

http://www.sv1000.zyns.com/forums/showpost.php?p=353822&postcount=120

·
Registered
537 Posts
Should be there,
its over a month after the 100th TT which I am going to

so get it sorted and I will be there:supsmiley :supsmiley :supsmiley

·
Back for a bit.
13,517 Posts
I'll be there and I'll bring Meryl and my mate Ginge and his wife Emma.

:supsmiley

·
Grumpy old sod.
6,864 Posts
Count me in Peter

·
Shit Happens
3,595 Posts
Here Here Peter lad! I remember your 'drunken stupor'. I'll be up for it, no probs there.:pinch: :blah: Ever had the thought that you may regret that night:blah:

Make mine a DOUBLE room Fri, Sat Sun. Looks like you may need a bigger hotel.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'll be there... Not sure about other half yet... I'll let him get over this one before I ask him...

Edited...

Spoke to other half and managed to talk him into it, as long as I don't ride like a looney (don't know what he means by that :whistle: )...

Put us down for a double room for Fri/Sat/Sun (if possible Monday too)...

See you all soon,

Emma.
SV1000, Telford

·
How Crass!
746 Posts
Me and Mig will defo be there!!! Its not too far from us and we can sleep 5 people if anyone needs it.............

:supsmiley :supsmiley

·
Back for a bit.
13,517 Posts
MaineyK said:
Me and Mig will defo be there!!! Its not too far from us and we can sleep 5 people if anyone needs it.............

:supsmiley :supsmiley
Cool!

Ever hear the joke about the woman who had a water melon between her legs, when asked why it was shoved so far up she said "Well, it keeps the flies away......"

·
How Crass!
746 Posts
Timothy said:
Cool!

Ever hear the joke about the woman who had a water melon between her legs, when asked why it was shoved so far up she said "Well, it keeps the flies away......"

Errr - No???

I don't geddit.......

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
NICE ONE PETER

Count me in.

Mrs T has just said that car and Children too :whistle:

PM sent

·
One man & his dog
1,632 Posts
Yes, count me in, possibly with my son as pillion :supsmiley

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
He's at work but I bet SVTREV will be there :supsmiley and he will no doubt be bringing Gems too

·
Cleaning Fanatic
256 Posts
ok guys,

myself and laura will make it - possibly on a Tuono though :)

keep me updated with details, double room please - no camping mallarky...

cheers

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
rscosworth said:
ok guys,

myself and laura will make it - possibly on a Tuono though :)

keep me updated with details, double room please - no camping mallarky...

cheers
:supsmiley :supsmiley :supsmiley :supsmiley :supsmiley
all we need now is sean and back to normal then :supsmiley :supsmiley

Glad you got home safe

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
You can count me in on this, i should have the electrics sorted by then.:wallbash:

Mr + Mrs Kenbarcon Fri/Sat/Sun night hotel please.

1 - 20 of 601 Posts