SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to give Admin a gong.
First we are subjected to months and months of spam without any way of responding to it.
Then we are informed things are changing, HOORAY back up your passwords and photo links and various other things.
A couple of days later new site is live, OK this is sorta good things are happening quickly.
Nice new explanation of the new forum and functions with a line that states to keep all questions and queries in this thread , and then lock it so you can't reply.
And now my real question, I have found the dark mode setting, and have all the visibility settings on Chrome set, running on a 50 inch monitor. The font is so tiny it makes the forum all but unusable for me, and I dare say for some of the older generation SV riders.
Have I missed a setting or can we please have a larger font option.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,257 Posts
As a paying vendor, I am about to cancel my advertising due to the "font" and color issue the new sites here and other places are locked into.
This new site is all about going mobile over PC viewing.
Seems a little function over form..... i agree with realshelby

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use dark mode or inverted colours but the light mode made it unreadable.
Dark mode is great because it doesn't invert the colours on pictures, but please do something with the font to make things easier for us old buggers.
And does that bald SOB still wield the big hammer?

·
Obsessed with SV1000s
8,713 Posts
I use dark mode or inverted colours but the light mode made it unreadable.
Dark mode is great because it doesn't invert the colours on pictures, but please do something with the font to make things easier for us old buggers.
And does that bald SOB still wield the big hammer?
LOL.....NOPE! I guess with the software upgrade, I lost my SPAM hammer.🤬

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,257 Posts
LOL.....NOPE! I guess with the software upgrade, I lost my SPAM hammer.🤬

Oh, crap...... i just reported a spammer called infinite1 for selling schooling..... lets see how soon that gets dealt with....

Have you asked for your tool belt back Mr oldbaldsob ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts