SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me likes...

Especially the "boner evoking sound" not to mention the noticable increase in low end torque.

Ski

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree, but mods are done in accordance with the slave of money. So for now, the stock cans are gone and all is happy with my eyes and ears.

Nice:niceone: would look even better in high level.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Snap!! Well, the cans anyway.

Love the noise from them. And the tri-oval shape suits the SV perfectly, as does the carbon!

Wouldn't like them hi-level though. Looks a lot better balanced as it is, in my opinion. So mine will stay where they are!!

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great looking bike! ...
(the shovel in the rear has got to go though) :)
Yeah I think the fender eliminator may well be my last mod if I can help it. The TRS cans look awesome and sound fantastic. Not too loud, but good deep sound. And I have quite a noticable increase in low end torque. The front end comes up quite easily now at low speed. Puts a huge smile on my face.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Very nice. just added the carbon trs to mine and LOVE the sound.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Smooth looking ride, bro. I think the carbon fiber sets off the black paint, for sure. I've had Yosh on previous bikes...quality stuff with a great sound. I'm trying to get my hands on the high-mount Holeshots and ditch the Viper cans I've got.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey! That's my bike! :headbang: Have you taken the baffles out yet?:headbang:

It came with baffles that can be inserted and removed with an allen screw to secure them. But of course they are still in their nice plastic bag, probably never to be used. Just sounds too good without and so far no complaints from the neighbors.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all SVs are sexy, but that's a nice one.
thanks very much, now if I could just get the rear fender eliminator I would be pretty happy with ending the mods. I have some gold billet aluminum front brake and clutch reservoirs but just not sure they would look right. Might be posting them for sale.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the yosh 3/4 race....in carbon... and yes.... love the sound... love the look.... just don't like the fact that it comes with some stupid clamping.... in the midsection area... and also wish it came with new headers.... cuz the stock rear is just bad, even though I don't know if there is any way around this? It has the shock, and frame, and everything else in its way, but I wish there was a way to not have a stupidly curved (probably power restricting) header

1 - 14 of 14 Posts