1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I’m after a set of end cans for my Sv1000n
There now only seems to be a few companies making them for the 1000 sv
Any of you know of anywhere to get some?
The likes of Art and leovince don’t make them anymore.
I have the choice of Blueflame and Quill and that’s about it.
If you guys know of any other companies that still make them I’d appreciate your suggestions

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,
I’m after a set of end cans for my Sv1000n
There now only seems to be a few companies making them for the 1000 sv
Any of you know of anywhere to get some?
The likes of Art and leovince don’t make them anymore.
I have the choice of Blueflame and Quill and that’s about it.
If you guys know of any other companies that still make them I’d appreciate your suggestions
I really like my Yoshimura Carbon Tri-Ovals but I was just trying to find you a link & everything appears sold out. Have had mine for years & the carbon has held up really well as long as its out of the sun most of the time.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I cored mine, then welded a perf pipe to the end cap.
Then 10 yrs later I cut off the part past the footpeg carrier then cored the inner baffle cos the perf pipe wasn't fitting, then welded the end back on. The welder that did that was really very very good - which I knew going in. It came out like it was done at the factory. Sounds burbly but loud. And I can tune the sound a little by putting fiberglass around the perf pipe etc etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the 2-1 single Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust and it sounds great but really like the look of the dual high-mount GPR exhausts that sort of tuck under the tail.

I've seen M4 exhausts which weren't to my liking but they still seem to be available, at least, in the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts