SV Portal Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Bought those Scorpions and fitted today - brilliant. Love the new sound, def challenges my Buell sound. My bike sounds like its all grown up.

Ps; how can I tell if I have genuine Scorpions because there's now sticker on them? Can't see any markings to claim their Scorpions apart from the tatty box?
they should have `scorpian` or the logo ingraved on outlet cap if i remember right....well mine did and the ones i had on me v strom did.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bought those Scorpions and fitted today - brilliant. Love the new sound, def challenges my Buell sound. My bike sounds like its all grown up.

Ps; how can I tell if I have genuine Scorpions because there's now sticker on them? Can't see any markings to claim their Scorpions apart from the tatty box?
Well you definitely have a Scorpion box:msn-wink:
The Scorpion badges can be bought because thier stick on not rivited.
As already said the end cap should have an image of a Scorpion engraved on it. They look like Scorpions (I have them on my bike), but if they were genuine, I would would have thought they would have corporate motifs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well here are some pics. If it's a genuine scorpion it will look like yours but without the stickers. To be honest I prefer without the stickers and even it they are not genuine they sound awesome! Deep, rumbley, loud enough

Attachments

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Well here are some pics. If it's a genuine scorpion it will look like yours but without the stickers. To be honest I prefer without the stickers and even it they are not genuine they sound awesome! Deep, rumbley, loud enough
they look new...it dont matter what they aslong as ur happy with em...and by the sound of it u r..:niceone:..plus they were a bargain and sound sweet

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought a new scorpion can for my bandit a few year back and the badge/sticker came separate in the box, maybe in case your fitting it to right or left side of bike so you can choose?

·
Registered
173 Posts
All Scorpion exhausts have the emblem engraved on the end caps, i have a pair of burnt Titanium on mine and they do sound beautiful, by far my exhaust of choice :)

Yours look completely different to mine and the baffle is the wrong shape to be Scorpion. None of this really matters though so long as your happy, they sound good and look nice!

·
Registered
304 Posts
All Scorpion exhausts have the emblem engraved on the end caps, i have a pair of burnt Titanium on mine and they do sound beautiful, by far my exhaust of choice :)

Yours look completely different to mine and the baffle is the wrong shape to be Scorpion. None of this really matters though so long as your happy, they sound good and look nice!
Not all of them, mine dont.

·
Raising the standards
4,537 Posts
Hey is that a Qualcast in the right corner of photo 3?
I so what model? Though on reflection it could be a Black and Decker.......

21 - 31 of 31 Posts