Ok so this is my very first write up on something but just maybe it will help someone out off the very common SV problem the magnets i know that if you use a strong glue u can fix the magnet problem but i saw an idea that REALSHELBY had here HIGH OUTPUT CHARGING SYSTEM
So when i had my probleme on magnets that broke and because i couldnt find any magnets to replace i decided to try and work around it and it is very simple to do.
So here it goes all you need is simple plate to hold the bearing i used a 20x40x10mm bearing and a 20x40x7 seal just to help the new shaft in place. the 3 holes that was holding stator i drilled through and used that to hold the bearing cover for the bolts.
So then you take the flywheel bolt and copy the threats and just extent the shaft for the pulley at the outside i used EN19 steel because you need to torque the flywheel to 140nm
Then i used a pulley that was lying around and copy that threats for the other side of the shaft for the pulley to screw on
Dont stress out i cleanedd the flywheel out of all the pieces of magnets so that the flywheel is ballanced
So then fitted the little denso alternator that was in the garage
This was supposed to be just to try it out but ended up staying as is for the last 2 and some years because i didn't have a even a little bit of trouble for the bike.
I used a 1:1 ratio on the pulleys because the alternator begins to charge at 1100rpm and can handle up to 20000rpm so it wont be a problem on the bike and here are the charging numbers
At ignition on no start the battery reads 12.13 V
At idle 1200rpm the battery reads 13.46V
At 2000rpm the alternator charge fully at 14.04V