SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum but I would like to make a proposal already, I've had the dreaded magnet slip on my SVs flywheel, now even if the darn thing wasn't seized on it would cost a bomb so, I've found a company that makes magnets and its all been costed so if anyone is interested please send me a message, cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I am new to this forum but I would like to make a proposal already, I've had the dreaded magnet slip on my SVs flywheel, now even if the darn thing wasn't seized on it would cost a bomb so, I've found a company that makes magnets and its all been costed so if anyone is interested please send me a message, cheers.
I am in need of some flywheel magnets. Thanks

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,605 Posts
...never attracted much interest.....? Was supply a sticking point...? .... was the promise and the reality poles apart..? did they ever field inquiries...?

Ok, i will stop now

·
Registered
SV 1000 s 03
7 Posts
well you never know I'm in need of magnets and there is a company that does them so unless I can find a flywheel or magnet soon il be chasing them and see if i can get any joy

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,605 Posts
well you never know I'm in need of magnets and there is a company that does them so unless I can find a flywheel or magnet soon il be chasing them and see if i can get any joy

Another member - Everyday Rider - had a rotor fail, he was toying with getting a new rotor, or, sourcing magnets.....he MIGHT be willing to sell an unbroken magnet if you send him a DM....?

Reactions: Tz on Sv

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,605 Posts
Can you let me know who is making the replacement magnets please.
This apparently didn't end up happening sorry.....there was no more new on this, and the memeber who started the post has been back since Feb 19.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts