SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang, Im looking for a gear selector lever and connecting rod as the one on the bike ive just bought has a stripped thread and is almost impossible to change gear as its not positioned correctly. Will one off another V twin Suzuki fit ??
Regards
Stuart

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I'd suggest entering the part numbers into e-bay and see what pops up. It's a common part so I'd bet there are some available.

·
KNEE DRAGGER
5,113 Posts
Hi Gang, Im looking for a gear selector lever and connecting rod as the one on the bike ive just bought has a stripped thread and is almost impossible to change gear as its not positioned correctly. Will one off another V twin Suzuki fit ??
Regards
Stuart
03 S model used a different shifter than the others.

-ms

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,272 Posts
While you are at it, get the actual trans shift lever from a TL-S, it is shorter and gives a much quicker shorter throw on the foot lever.....

25520-19C03 is the part number....

Reactions: estevns

·
Registered
250 Posts
While you are at it, get the actual trans shift lever from a TL-S, it is shorter and gives a much quicker shorter throw on the foot lever.....

25520-19C03 is the part number....
I also use the part from a TLR, its a little bit shorter and does give a shorter(quicker) shift change.

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,307 Posts
I also use the part from a TLR, its a little bit shorter and does give a shorter(quicker) shift change.
The Katana and GSXF arm is even shorter and quicker than the TLR. I've got a couple of them and love 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts