SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i've recently bought a bulk load of genuine suzuki oil filters, each with sump crush washers, and am selling them for just £10 each. They fit most modern Suzuki motorcycles - here's the part number so you can check if it fits your bike: 16510-03G00-X07. PM me or email [email protected] if you want any, they are boxed and sealed and will be delivered for free.

Will offer 10% discount if you buy more than one.

Thanks.

Liquid Tin Packaging and labeling Material property Bottle

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
Hi all, i've recently bought a bulk load of genuine suzuki oil filters, each with sump crush washers, and am selling them for just £10 each. They fit most modern Suzuki motorcycles - here's the part number so you can check if it fits your bike: 16510-03G00-X07. PM me or email [email protected] if you want any, they are boxed and sealed and will be delivered for free.

Will offer 10% discount if you buy more than one.

Thanks.

View attachment 69590
Etiquette says say hello first. Now that's a mouth full for a fellow Geordie !!!! Guarntee you will love this site if you have the time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello! My apologies for launching straight into a sale thread. I have been a member for a while but have been using the site as an information portal to date as it has so much to read! Been working on my SV this winter so it's helped a lot, thanks to all you members!
So a fellow northerner..? I can't really call myself a geordie as i came up from London about 9 years ago, but i have been adopted into the culture, married a geordie and now live in Whitley Bay - wouldn't go back 'dan sarf' again now.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
95% of Suzuki use the same oil filter, as far as I am aware the only 'decent' sized modern bikes that have a different filter are the new GSXR600 and 750.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The gixxer 600 and 750 use this filter too. i know the latest gsxr 1000 and v-strom don't use this though as they have a new oil pressure system. All SV's use them for sure.

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,539 Posts
The gixxer 600 and 750 use this filter too. i know the latest gsxr 1000 and v-strom don't use this though as they have a new oil pressure system. All SV's use them for sure.
Andy was talking about the latest ones (600s and 750s) and he ought to know, he works for a Suzuki dealer.

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
Hello! My apologies for launching straight into a sale thread. I have been a member for a while but have been using the site as an information portal to date as it has so much to read! Been working on my SV this winter so it's helped a lot, thanks to all you members!
So a fellow northerner..? I can't really call myself a geordie as i came up from London about 9 years ago, but i have been adopted into the culture, married a geordie and now live in Whitley Bay - wouldn't go back 'dan sarf' again now.
I did the opposite and married a Cockney been darn sarf over 30 years but still get back regularly !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts