SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any out there?? I don't mind playing in a guys world but always nice to know I have company....

Thanks
Melissa

·
Registered
118 Posts
My wife is at her final MSF class as I type. She'll be picking up her new SV650S by next weekend. :bigclap: I'll ask her to post to this thread.

Gary

·
Waiting to go for a boat ride
13,218 Posts
All kinds of new ladies on here now!

I would say there are about 12 or 13 now. Only about 3 really ever post.:crazy:

·
Waiting to go for a boat ride
13,218 Posts
Not sure about that...

Remember ladies... I didn't say that...:eek:hmy:

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
If Heather is out there reading this, I wouldn't put it past her to push something VERY VERY heavy out the back of her C-136 over Ft Collins.

Or maybe she'll just wait to catch you at the rally, and thump your butt.:eek:hmy:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
look fellas......I never said army women were not cool. quite the opposite! they are super cool!!!! . you=> are making it sound like it is a bad thing!! and I think Heather(air force) is smart enough to figure out your subconscious bigotry covered by your false sensitivity with the word "army woman" I was using it as a complement I am proud to have her here on the forum and in the the air force!! don't twist my words!:lol:

I hope they take it in good fun. thanks for the tip longhair. I will keep my radar on:lol:

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
Then maybe you should include "Air Force Women", and if you're lucky she will give you a pass.:cool2:

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
Any out there?? I don't mind playing in a guys world but always nice to know I have company....
Actually, Heather, Karen, Tracy, Faith, and Maz have been out here for quite a while. But, just within the last week, SpeedQueen, another one whose name escapes me right now, and you have all joined.
So, there are several others on the forum......you aren't alone in this sea of MANLYNESS.:devil2:

·
Gone Surfing
1,229 Posts

Thanks
Melissa
jgrrl is nice girl and loves the track. She doesn't post here as much as she once did.:confused: Here is the last thread she started.

http://www.sv-portal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26442

She rides a V strom like it's on rails ! I haven't seen her on the SV, I can only imagen.

Oh, and by the way, Welcome to the portal Melissa:niceone:

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
this is true is seems that the only women that post are army women and strippers......ok and some really cool normal women(but they don't post as much) sorry it's science!
:confused: :confused:

I'm not in the army, and I don't strip, well, not publically, anyway :devil2: , but then as you can see, I have a pretty poor post count...:whistle:

·
Registered
640 Posts
... I don't mind playing in a guys world but always nice to know I have company....

Thanks
Melissa
We need more of this here! Welcome aboard and bring yer female friends along with ya! :yes:

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
166 Posts

Thanks
Melissa
Hey Sassy. Welcome to the SV club. There are a couple female riders (SVs) in the MD, VA area. You should check out www.dcsportbikes.net and www.dcsportbikes.com. They both include riders from all over the NorthEast... including PA. My login on those sites is Husker4Life. Again, Welcome!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts