SV Portal Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome sassy. It's a great bike, I bought mine because I felt that I didn't need more horsepower, but needed more torque than my GSXR600. It definately is an awesome bike.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My g/f has an SV650S.......picked it up at the same time as I got mine (well, actually she got her bike slightly before me.....mostly due to the dealer not being able to tax my bike in time).

Haven't managed to persuade her to come onto this forum though.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
:welcome:

...to the boards!

You are definitely not alone.. Lots of females on two wheels out there. In fact, my wife rides her very own SV650. She loves it. Here's a picture of her taking off after we unloaded it from the truck.

Attachments

·
Gone, but not forgotten...
2,227 Posts
Boys......you need to play gentle with the ladies.Keep in mind if it wasn't for them,none of us would be here today!!:hug: Ride safe.....Les

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
And once again a well intended thread edges ever closer to a deep valley of perversion and decadence.:killingme

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST saw this thread... thank god I did before it got out of hand.... I'm glad I wasn't mistaken for one of those Army strippers... that would have been a bad bad thing.

Anywho.... I haven't been on here in a while due to my move from NC to Arkabama... so I JUST got internet a few weeks ago, now I have some time to work on my post count.

Boys, the post whore has arrived.

Oh, and welcome to the site girlie... have fun, and watch out for Pete.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi there Melissa, I think there are more females out there than you think! I'm down here in australia, there are a lot of sv sites out there :D Had my pearl blue 06 1000n since new, and loving it. I once owned a 2000' 650s also. see you on the forum. sue

·
Waiting to go for a boat ride
13,218 Posts
Did I see a new member called GS500girl??? Come on out and post in here... :shifty:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't have an SV....yet :). Just started to ride a couple of mos ago. I ride a '96 gs500e, which I am loving right now! I've been doing some searches on a gs site (mostly for bike maintenance), and although there is some helpful info, there seems to be a lot more input on this site.

·
13,218 Posts
Don't have an SV....yet :). Just started to ride a couple of mos ago. I ride a '96 gs500e, which I am loving right now! I've been doing some searches on a gs site (mostly for bike maintenance), and although there is some helpful info, there seems to be a lot more input on this site.
:welcome: Glad you made it here and hope you find what you're looking for!

The SV is a great bike in any form! :niceone:

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
Did I see a new member called GS500girl??? Come on out and post in here... :shifty:
Geez, homing beacon working as well as ever, Chris!!!

Welcome, gs500girl :hug:

·
I should be out riding!
617 Posts
:welcome: GS500girl

I'm over in Newark.

Enjoy the site.

Cheers

·
She shoots, what a !!!!!
8,412 Posts
Maz it is just the stalker in him coming to the surface..;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
Maz it is just the stalker in him coming to the surface..;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
So should we start calling him Chris "Walker", the stalker????? :rolleyes:

·
13,218 Posts
So should we start calling him Chris "Walker", the stalker????? :rolleyes:
Feel free to call me what ever you want... Rest assured GS500girl that I AM NOT a stalker... :D

Oh and Maz... The box has been found and was most definetly in a better place than I am...

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
Feel free to call me what ever you want... Rest assured GS500girl that I AM NOT a stalker... :D

Oh and Maz... The box has been found and was most definetly in a better place than I am...
so I saw......:crazy:

Chris - can you edit the post to make it NSFW???????

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
Oh what I would give to have a girl SV rider in my life.

oh don't even give me that line of bullshit. :bash:

61 - 80 of 119 Posts