SV Portal Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Back to nOrMaL!
3,991 Posts
I have a feeling that somewhere in CW's back yard there's a couple of sidecars that could be modified to fit your SV's, fit the whole lot of ya. Shoot, there's probably a couple of anything he could modify to fit your SV's!

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
Let me clairfy, I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of girls on/around SVs ... in a thong.
I think you'll find that the clue is in the thread title.....Girl SV RIDERS
Why would someone who rides an SV pose against it wearing only a thong - is this normal behaviour?? If so, looking forward to seeing a pic of you posing next to yours in a thong sometime soon :rolleyes:

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
I think you'll find that the clue is in the thread title.....Girl SV RIDERS
Why would someone who rides an SV pose against it wearing only a thong - is this normal behaviour?? If so, looking forward to seeing a pic of you posing next to yours in a thong sometime soon :rolleyes:
AMEN SISTA!!!

Comon.... Pete's already done it... in his bunny thong.:punk:

·
She shoots, what a !!!!!
8,412 Posts
AMEN SISTA!!!

Comon.... Pete's already done it... in his bunny thong.:punk:
Yeah but he wasn't standing next to his SV & I still have nightmares after seeing that pic...........:killingme :killingme :killingme

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts
Yeah but he wasn't standing next to his SV & I still have nightmares after seeing that pic...........:killingme :killingme :killingme
YOU have nightmares??? It was on MY terrace.....:pinch:

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
Poor Maz... :blink:

·
It's okay to envy me.
475 Posts

·
Chillaxing
15,057 Posts

·
In memory of the Box
1,333 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
:unsure:

hey, where are all the girl V-Strom riders???

uh, nevermind...

as you were

·
The Original SV Explorer.
4,770 Posts
I understand...

look fellas......I never said army women were not cool. quite the opposite! they are super cool!!!! . you=> are making it sound like it is a bad thing!! and I think Heather(air force) is smart enough to figure out your subconscious bigotry covered by your false sensitivity with the word "army woman" I was using it as a complement I am proud to have her here on the forum and in the the air force!! don't twist my words!:lol:

I hope they take it in good fun. thanks for the tip longhair. I will keep my radar on:lol:
I wouldn't worry Ejones, i was RAf for five years and in every reference to my job, people thought Army, and not the others...

..i think there teasing....:grouphug:

Torchwood Sqn Ldr

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
yeah, I'm proud to be one of the air force peeps... that way people don't mistake me for an idiot.... sometimes.. :D

·
ICW UNITE!!!
2,159 Posts
this is true is seems that the only women that post are army women and strippers......ok and some really cool normal women(but they don't post as much) sorry it's science!
This comment cracks me up!

Reactions: Longhair
101 - 119 of 119 Posts